What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
KFC%20chicken.jpg
plucked and stranded bwaaahahaha

j0nesy

Bench
LOL, you'll find that our fans have been fine with every other team in the comp as a whole this year until your supporters started sh*t before the rd 26 match.

Deadset how f**king old are you? "but he started it" :roll:

I couldn't give a rats arse who started it, I don't frequent other teams forums, except occasionally to congratulate the opposition on a good win So from my perspective you and your mates, that come in here carrying on like bad sports, are nothing more than trolls, who I have zero respect for.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
When are you lot gonna stop playing victim in all this trolling, as I said in another thread, thank dickeads like Gaba, Leaguelover, Superhero, and dally. Anyway. This is getting silly, I have sorrows to drown so I doubt i'll be back tonight.
sorry dude, like i said i know how you feel, have drink for me:)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Geo, are you a troll in denial?
LOL, you'll find that our fans have been fine with every other team in the comp
Well that's simply not true. Which bubble are you living in?
Geohood said:
as a whole this year until your supporters started sh*t before the rd 26 match.
And yet, you're here having soppy wet paper bag digs at the supporters of this fine club.

Have a look at the Swamp thread, look at who has the opening post, look at the date...

Then come back and give me your opinion.

Geo, your integrity is on the line.

j0nesy

Bench
When are you lot gonna stop playing victim in all this trolling, as I said in another thread, thank dickeads like Gaba, Leaguelover, Superhero, and dally. Anyway. This is getting silly, I have sorrows to drown so I doubt i'll be back tonight.

LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA
SO LONG,
GOOD BYE

Troll.

Geohood

Bench
Deadset how f**king old are you? "but he started it" :roll:

I couldn't give a rats arse who started it, I don't frequent other teams forums, except occasionally to congratulate the opposition on a good win So from my perspective you and your mates, that come in here carrying on like bad sports, are nothing more than trolls, who I have zero respect for.

You're the one complaining about it but all I know is that your fans are not in any way better.

j0nesy

Bench
You're the one complaining about it but all I know is that your fans are not in any way better.

I couldn't really give a rats fat arse about it. But I reserve the right to bag the living crap out trolls, like yourself, that come in here shooting their mouths off.

Face it, your team got smashed tonight, you came in here calling us chokers, yet your big spending club were well beaten by 5th place and 8th place. You guys are out despite a home semi and 2nd chance. That's a choke in my books.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What has a topic made 4 years ago got to do with anything?
You're the one carrying on with the 'you started it first' silliness.

I thought it might serve as an education for you.

So do have an opinion on this old post or not?

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
whats the difference between a rooster and roosters fan.
the rooster says cockadoodleeeeee.
the roosters fan say any c**k will dooooo0:lol::crazy:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
whats the difference between a rooster and roosters fan.
the rooster says cockadoodleeeeee.
the roosters fan says any c**k will dooooo0

MattYg1

Bench
We are cut you f**king mong. I'm gutted. If you ever saw your side play in a f**king finals game you would know the feeling.

And to the above, i'm fairly sure TAB Sportsbet had NZ as favourites.

Do have to pay that comment though... it was harsh and u could tell it was said with some real fire behind it haha :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts