What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_psa

First Grade

Thank you, Jas.

A small point - that post was made 2 pages and 3 days ago, yet Stacey has yet to reply with a witty reposte. Seems little bitchy pants has no answer for that one. I'm waiting, sweetie. Come oooon cupcake, show Uncle PSA what you have in your "arsenal". I slaver in anticipation.

smacky

Juniors
lol @ roosters supporters, having to come over here and try stir us up too make themselves feel better about choking to the warriors. Its ok guys theres always next year :)

Gort Nook

juniors
Smacky, your ignorance requires its pardoning. The Roosters did in fact finish higher than your Dragons. Grace and humility is a glorious asset to have in both victory and defeat. ;)

smacky

Juniors
Yes i no gort lol.....just dont think its necessary for these certain roosters supporters to come over here and talk sh*t to make themselves feel better lol

Repo-Man

Juniors
A Dragqueen? Isn't that a nickname for you idiotic dragons supporters?
Bellamy 3 GF's in a row! YEAHHHH!!! UP THE STORM! REPOSESS WHAT IS YOURS!

MattYg1

Bench
Time will certainly tell...

He might be a mug but he is certainly a great coach...
long way to go to reach Bennets status though...

definately doable... but still not quite there...

Gaba

First Grade
There is no way Bellamy can be rated , since bellamy coached storm finals record are not the best, if the storm loses to manly
it will 2 loses from 3 grand finals and sounds like the storm could be another team what chokes

2003 storm knocked out first final game , 2004 storm knocked out first final game

2005 knocked out 2nd finals game 2006 . gf lost 2007 gf win 2008?

no where near bennett

Last edited:

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
fishing_babe_002.jpg

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
his as good as any going around
He has had the best backline in the comp for the past couple of years but under his coaching the side play negative football.

Add to that the grapple and the niggle and it spells a win at all costs attitude.

He might produce results but he is bad for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.