What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

STSAE

Juniors
choke.jpg

85, 92, 93, 96, 99.

Its just soooooooooo damn easy and that makes it even funnier.:lol:

:lol::lol:

marty_dragon

Juniors
your just a typical rooster f**k wit with nothing better to do than talk sh*t behind your computer screen ...go f**k your self you lil key board warrior

RedVGooner

Juniors
how could the dragons choke, we lost to a team who came second, the only team who choked was the rooster coze in two weeks they lost to two teams that are lower then them.....:lol:

Dragon_psa

First Grade
'80, '81, '82, knocked out in '83 in a playoff for 5th by.....us; '87, followed by 9 seasons out of the finals until '96 (knocked out in straight sets, second time by....us), '97, '98, '99 (gee, wonder who knocked you out then? Thaaaat's right. Us again!), '00, '03, '04, out of the eight altogether '05-'07, and now out in straight sets again.

The last time we missed the finals more than 1 season at a time was 1990 - 1991.

And you call us chokers? Better check that mirror again, Stacey.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As a Roosters supporter, I am embarrased by these statements
Good stuff Ram Man. Integrity +.
Ram Man said:
We lost fair and square because we failed to turn up for the second half and choked. Plain and Simple.
Well you better let STSAE know, he's giving you Easts supporters a bad name.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Yep you did.

And helped us both times, thanks.

And your new coach, well he just Choked too, getting warmed up I see.

You guys could only manage 1 try in your last 2 Chokes too.

choke.jpg

YOU f**kED UP, SO JUST GO f**k YOUR SELF, OH SORRY FORGOT YOUR f**kEN DICKLESS:crazy:

leaguelover3

juniors
STSEA, for some unknown reason it seems you girls have banned me from the chokers forum in Bondi.......i apologize for hurting you, i know the soul-less club you support at Bondi shouldnt be expected to win finals...regardless of the fact you have 9 internationals, had half of the origin team, led both semis as stated.

Im sorry your coach ran out of ideas and is as dumb as bat sh*t. great player though.
Its hilarious how he was made a super coach before the season commenced, u gotta love propaganda to get fake fans bums on seats.

Im sorry your halves are in talks with Paul Roos for a transfer over the rd to the SCG in 09.

Im sorry your club are soft, even with Politis trying to rort the rules every week.

Im sorry your girl friends, ie, phantom may not be here to hold youre hand as quickly as he does on the chokers forum.

Im sorry, im sorry BWA AHHH HAAA.

Saintsman

Juniors
Yep you did.

And helped us both times, thanks.:lol:

And your new coach, well he just Choked too, getting warmed up I see.:lol:

You guys could only manage 1 try in your last 2 Chokes too.

choke.jpg

:lol:

Your definately making youself seem more and more pathetic every post :roll:

The Survivor

Juniors
Beating your myth of a team knocking you to 7th and subjecting you to Manly at Brooky. Even though the mighty Roosters bombed out it was pure gold to see the sox wither away. The pain it caused you morons brought me much joy! :lol:

leaguelover3

juniors
Even though the mighty Roosters bombed out it was pure gold to see the sox wither away. :lol:

BWA AHH HAA, Chokes on You.

Best line "mighty roosters" cracks, mighty bag bang exit out the back door, funny that.

Sydney Tonga/Samao to go one better in 09 with thickhead Freddy?

Sir Biffo

Bench
Must be a busy day in the roosters forums. How was mad monday? Hope mini didn't put his back out lifting a schooner.

The Survivor

Juniors
BWA AHH HAA, Chokes on You.

Best line "mighty roosters" cracks, mighty bag bang exit out the back door, funny that.

Sydney Tonga/Samao to go one better in 09 with thickhead Freddy?

We've won 12 premierships as opposed to your none! You nearly won once until.......
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts