What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

drake

First Grade
It shows how far this once great club has fallen. Celebrating the mediocrity of "Pete".

troll.jpg

Repo-Man

Juniors
I am King of Kings.

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes. But when you're Repo-Man everyday is a celebration! Unlike you pieces of trash living out your sad lives jabronis!

dragonfan1

Juniors
No, probably second best behind bennett for CURRENT coaches. Unfortunately his first crack as origin coach failed. Tim sheens is a good coach but has not taken the tigers to top 8 since 05. Stuart is a pretty good coach as well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey Repo man, here is an old-fashioned open forum Admin warning.

Your posts have been saved here in The Swamp where you can gaze upon your work with a sense of self gratification, while others can see you for the dope you are.

Of course you may troll away here in this 'Swamp' thread as much as you like.

But it is time for you to cease with the hijacking of other threads. Make anymore lame posts elsewhere, and it will be your last view of this fine discussion forum. This includes your 'Repo-man' name as well as any other names you have. I can track these down in our trusty Admin Panels.

Its fair warning, and a fair cop.

If there's any questions, please feel free to post them here.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
How silly of the forum nazis to put this in the swamp.

Bored or stupid?
Is there a third option? How about getting caught up in a merged thread that was started by a troll.

Of course you could ask in a courteous manner, but I suppose its much easier to take it personally and throw a tanty.

Dave, you are welcomed to post the same thoughts in a different thread.

smacky

Juniors
get a life repo-man, nothing better to do than troll this forum, i feel for you man, sad sad person you are

MattYg1

Bench
Hey Repo man, here is an old-fashioned open forum Admin warning.

Your posts have been saved here in The Swamp where you can gaze upon your work with a sense of self gratification, while others can see you for the dope you are.

Of course you may troll away here in this 'Swamp' thread as much as you like.

But it is time for you to cease with the hijacking of other threads. Make anymore lame posts elsewhere, and it will be your last view of this fine discussion forum. This includes your 'Repo-man' name as well as any other names you have. I can track these down in our trusty Admin Panels.

Its fair warning, and a fair cop.

If there's any questions, please feel free to post them here.

Willow your my hero!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.