What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

STSAE

Juniors
Choking Back the Tears ladies.

Here my shout.

choke.jpg

Dont say I dont care.

\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

STSAE

Juniors
STSEA, for some unknown reason it seems you girls have banned me from the chokers forum in Bondi.......i apologize for hurting you, i know the soul-less club you support at Bondi shouldnt be expected to win finals...regardless of the fact you have 9 internationals, had half of the origin team, led both semis as stated.

Im sorry your coach ran out of ideas and is as dumb as bat sh*t. great player though.
Its hilarious how he was made a super coach before the season commenced, u gotta love propaganda to get fake fans bums on seats.

Im sorry your halves are in talks with Paul Roos for a transfer over the rd to the SCG in 09.

Im sorry your club are soft, even with Politis trying to rort the rules every week.

Im sorry your girl friends, ie, phantom may not be here to hold youre hand as quickly as he does on the chokers forum.

Im sorry, im sorry BWA AHHH HAAA.

Im not sorry.

Here my shout your sorry arse sounds like it needs a boost.

choke.jpg

:nwave::nwave:

STSAE

Juniors
Fri, 31 Oct 08 18:55 CUA Stadium, Penrith - Easts Samoa v Easts Tonga
Can you blokes possibly get us some tickets?

Look its The Skull back for another round of race riots.:lol:

Shouldnt you be on Cronulla Beach creating the hate???:lol:

:lol::lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Looks like they're doing the Oki Chokey! :lol:

Mate have you got that one where Coach SlappyBrowneye passes the footy into LazyLances head as he slips and he passes it forward anyway, from a 20mtre tap??

It was 2000 from memory, I think Melba beat the Chokies 70-10 in Melba.

:lol::lol:

Jasdragon

Juniors
Bet you haven't got one of these.

:lol:

How can you possibly brag about premierships you only got that one due to the Dogs losing all of there points, plus within a 5 year period your choking rorting club made 4 GF's and lost 3! :lol::lol: f**kING CHOKING SCUM!!!!!!!! YOU TRY AND BUY PREMIERSHIPS AND STILL f**k UP! :lol:

Jasdragon

Juniors
'80, '81, '82, knocked out in '83 in a playoff for 5th by.....us; '87, followed by 9 seasons out of the finals until '96 (knocked out in straight sets, second time by....us), '97, '98, '99 (gee, wonder who knocked you out then? Thaaaat's right. Us again!), '00, '03, '04, out of the eight altogether '05-'07, and now out in straight sets again.

The last time we missed the finals more than 1 season at a time was 1990 - 1991.

And you call us chokers? Better check that mirror again, Stacey.

:clap::clap::clap:

Godz Illa

Coach
Wow the rooster fans really have travelled over here in numbers. And that's the first time that particular sentence has ever been uttered in the history of rugby league

drake

First Grade
Wow the rooster fans really have travelled over here in numbers. And that's the first time that particular sentence has ever been uttered in the history of rugby league
I dunno Godz, I'm sure the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras organisers have uttered those words annually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts