What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevan_

First Grade
Wow, that was...not witty at all

We took them in exchange for Reynoldson. What a bargain.

You live closer to Newcastle than I do. So that wasn't offensive to me, and it was downright embarrassing for you.

Not really, i live closer to Sydney.

You didn't give us Reynoldson, we signed him after your Gutless club sidelined him so they didn't have to pay him.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
John's magic. FMD you're an idiot. How many chances do you want?

Over the last year I've even had other Knights supporters complaining about you.

OK... will say this only once.

There are the right threads to troll in, and then there are very wrong threads to troll in. But dummies like you can't tell the difference.

So regrettably, this is your last chance. No more excuses accepted, no more begging for reinstatement. I suspect you won't last long.

I don't like deleting stuff so your posts and the replies are being been moved to the Swamp - that's the right thread to troll in.

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
1. Are Dragons fans a bunch of hillbilly rednecks that think that riling up fellow NRL fans after a match at a train station is riveting entertainment, excelling that of their usual pig mud wrestling that they rush off home to when they don't get reactions from prudent members of society?
Yes Or Yes

2. Is it guaranteed that the dragons will never win a premiership again?
Yes Or Yes

3. Will Wayne Bennet's career meet a hollow end at the Dragons?
Yes Or Yes

4. Are Dragons supporters blind f**ks who are rude and impudent whelps?
Yes Or Yes

5. Once an Oki Chokie always an Oki Chokie?
Yes or Yes

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
Learn how to spell and use apostrophes correctly (that's right, it's not "apostrophe's") you whelp.

Good One Nick. This is coming from someone who tried to call me up on a pounds measurement but got it completely wrong. Learn to do simple maths and not be so pedantic in everyday conversations you socially inept freak. I'm sure you used correct grammar when you were messaging Jess about wanting to end it all because the dragons suck so much penis for a living.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Why thank you kind sir. I have always respected a vast proportion of the Roosters fan base because they are kind and loving individuals, as shown by our mutual hatred of the dragons.

adamkungl

Immortal
See lol. The Dragons tried to hide the truth by moving it to the swamp. I can't wait to see them fail yet again in 09... I'm divided as to whether that may even please me more than Eels success.

If you hate enough other sides you're guaranteed to have happiness, even when your own fails. Got me through 05-07

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
See lol. The Dragons tried to hide the truth by moving it to the swamp. I can't wait to see them fail yet again in 09... I'm divided as to whether that may even please me more than Eels success.
will see how you go as well and oh look after your own back yard, :sarcasm:

Swiftstylez

Bench
If you hate enough other sides you're guaranteed to have happiness, even when your own fails. Got me through 05-07

LOL Thank you, this is the best advice of being a fan I have ever received.

will see how you go as well and oh look after your own back yard, :sarcasm:

If your dragons could breathe fire I would have you come over and mow my lawn with one wide sweep, but quite frankly all they can muster is a growl that reiterates the dogs that you are.

adamkungl

Immortal
Tbh you're as bad as each other choke wise. Dragons Sharks and Eels form the holy trinity of NRL chokers.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
LOL Thank you, this is the best advice of being a fan I have ever received.

If your dragons could breathe fire I would have you come over and mow my lawn with one wide sweep, but quite frankly all they can muster is a growl that reiterates the dogs that you are.
pffttt

Gaba

First Grade
tbh we were expected to win neither, as sh*thouse as it was
Roosters are the biggest chookers finish 4th , lost to 5th and 8th

yet when teams 3 lose to minor premiers and team 7 lose to team number 2 it seems only when the roosters arent expected to win they arent chokers yet when other sides arent expected to win either they are chokers.

the roosters fans are number 1 at denying being the biggest chokers
Choke a doodle choke roosters the new roosters song

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts