What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Preacher

First Grade
Has everyone gone to sleep?? f**k me, this is the slowest forum day I've seen. If you bastards don't start posting soon, I'm going to invent sh!t just to get ya's going.
Fire up, f**kya.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually Preach, there were some minor hitches with a forum upgrade that happened overnight. Basically people couldn't start new threads.

Now for some that's a good thing.

Should be back to normal now (fingers crossed).

big pat

Coach
Actually Preach, there were some minor hitches with a forum upgrade that happened overnight. Basically people couldn't start new threads.

Now for some that's a good thing.

Should be back to normal now (fingers crossed).

is that why we haven't heard from daveQ. :lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
Just noticed my post count. 'Bout time I got a rub down and got strapped up, 95 more pieces of dribble and I make my first grade debut.
This'll be big, couldn't do it as a footballer, may as well celebrate doing it as a dribbler!! =P~

PS: Hey Willow, do you get a LU polo or something for making first grade??? It's kind of like getting the baggy green before your first test match. :?

Last edited:

Malonez

Juniors
Good win Saints!

What the hell is going on with JR????

I remember when he was fearedf in the NRL!!! I remember when Bull Bailey said his job was to support Jason Ryles... I remember when he had merkin!!!

Now, he's about as tough as my Mum.

Jason, refind that merkin or just go, because its f**king hard to watch someone who had so much potential, turn into such a joke.

You're as big as Mason but you're about as tough as my mum!!!

Don't celebrate tonight JR, because you did nothing - apart from being the biggest contributor to Nathan's heart attack or big dive off the gap!!!

watatank

Coach
He was solid without being spectacular, Poore and Creagh shone while he did the hard yards as he tends to do. He didn't punch through as much as I would expect him to but he wasn't being dominated in the ruck so its not all bad. Bailey was more of the workhorse before but now it seems Ryles has taken on that role which allows the others to really rip in and its working well.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Ryles is one of the few front rowers who is both a workhorse and an impact player. Your post is complete horseshit.

I have gotten sick of the penalties and brain snaps but he is unfairly labeled soft by people who have missed their OPSM appointment. Get a pair of glasses.

BTW Bailey is a softcock...

Malonez

Juniors
Perhaps it's looking at the game thru red & white coloured glasses. If you think Ryles now has any contribution to the Dragons team you have NO F**KING IDEA!!! 5 minutes ago he was about to be swapped with Kimmorley! So, you can see that management rate him.
Seeya Jason. Time to give it away & spend the rest of your days owning the tag that Bennett once gave to one of his guys - "you might look like Tarzan but you play like Jane!"

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Your a ****ing clownshoe mate.

The knock on Ryles is his ability to concede penalties at will and brainsnaps at crucial moments.

Averaging:

135 meters
30 tackles
2 offloads

The Preacher

First Grade
Just noticed my post count. 'Bout time I got a rub down and got strapped up, 95 more pieces of dribble and I make my first grade debut.
This'll be big, couldn't do it as a footballer, may as well celebrate doing it as a dribbler!! =P~

PS: Hey Willow, do you get a LU polo or something for making first grade??? It's kind of like getting the baggy green before your first test match. :?

*Bump* (Awaiting Willows request for my shirt size)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sure Preach, what's your shirt size?

Would you like some white shoes to go with that?

The Preacher

First Grade
Was having a look at the CRL results in RLW on the weekend and I noticed in the Illawarra side was one R. Simmonds. 2 Tries and 8 goals.

Regal Reece - King of the Wing

The Preacher

First Grade
I'm finishing early today so I'll bid you all a happy weekend off, don't try to drink more than I do, and if you can't be good be carefull. ;-) :alcho: talk to you all on Monday.

big pat

Coach
This is my 5,000th post, so what more can I say other than;

OUST DOUST !!!!

other than, its been a tough haul in the red and white, but the future is looking a lot brighter. good on you preach, even daveQ will have to give you kudos for this achievement.:clap:no fake preacher here only the real deal.:lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
Cheers Pat, my First Grade debut, might have to head up to Jakes's early opener. I'm here in Bankstown for the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.