What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

vookie

Juniors
When Boyd was tackled in the air today, the first bloke in to defend him was Nightingale.

The Warriors player backed off pretty quickly as well.

Pretty sure Nightingale said, "would you like me to do the same to you at the other end?" Or words to that effect.

Great to see. If you shit with Boydy, you have Nighty to deal with.

Can we please have more more of these rumours over the next few weeks?

Ooh shit man big bad nightingale better watch out iffy what a pillow biter

to_ddeath

Coach
Ooh shit man big bad nightingale better watch out iffy what a pillow biter

Have a lookie at vookie, the shit dribbling right out with 4 more days to go.....RP has a new slightly lamer version of himself in Tigerland by the looks of it :lol:

T.

Buseys.gif

The Rosco

Bench
We must win because the other teams would be sweating to see the back of us, I am certain we are "THE" most feared team in the finals, they would want us gone and fast, that is what they will be hoping for.

Minh,
There is a word in the English language . . .humility.

You might want to google it, as it's blatantly obvious you have no clue as to it's meaning.

Arrogant Dixxhead fans like you are the reason your fan base is amongst the most despised.
Not that you would see anything wrong.

But then again, its fans like you that make the rest of us smile broadly when saints lose again, or when we see the stream of fans flowing out of lose stadium with 10minutes to go.
So maybe keep it up and we'll catch up on Saturday.

Man so much negative talk surrounding the team at the moment! It seems like anything less than going back to back this year will be considered a failure?

Whilst I appreciate we still have a great squad and the best coach in the game, the fact is the competition is so tight every year and it's tough to stay at the top, especially when there are 15 other sides looking to knock you off every week. The fact is that other teams are just a little bit more hungry because we have what they want!

Last year, the players had the pain of 2009 spurring them on towards the Premiership. On Friday, the Tigers had the pain of 2010 spurring them on.

I remember after we won last year's Premiership, after the game back at Kogarah Ben Hornby got on the mic and said that the team had pretty much put their lives on hold for the past 2 years while they chased the Premiership, and I remember thinking at the time it would be tough for them to stay as hungry now that they'd finally gotten their prize.

Anyway, please don't interpret this post as me writing off our chances for this year, because I have every faith we can knock of Brisbane this week and cruise past Manly straight to the GF. Our first half against the Tigers was clinical, and they're lucky we took our foot off their throats in the 2nd half because they might never of recovered if we didn't. Maybe we'll see them again in October.

It's wide open, and if we put together 2 x 80min performances, we will get to the first weekend in October, and once we're there we know how to do it!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YAS!?! F*CK ME FIRE UP!!!!

Because everyone knows whats comming and are dreading it.

Cartoon_Man_Choking_100715-160905-491042.jpg

The Rosco

Bench
Almost a win a ton of pride and guts shown very,very proud of us .. Enter the lowlife trolls

The same style of lowlife trolls who gave it to the Tigers last night ?

I suppose Brisbane got all the ref calls. Probably because they are the media darlings ?

your guys played allright. Soward's poor decision at the end cost you your season.
As simple as that.

mcs

Juniors
get stuffed keyboard hero- ever heard of being gracious in victory? There was no aspect of choking in that game tonight - two great teams going hard at it for 80 minutes - in the end the lottery that is golden point and a piece of lockyer magic decided it.

Latest posts