What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thursty gets off

sherrinator

Juniors
mxlegend99 said:
Different set of rules for superstars.

It's a load of crap. The NRL need to grow a set of nuts. Deadset. SBW, Thurston etc. don't get a fraction of the time they deserve because of their names.

If the Cowboys win this week, then this decision would have cost a deserving team a chance at the Grand Final (and a team that everyone hates... which works out i guess)

if the team is so deserving they would win whether or not thurston plays

if manly cant beat the cowboys you cant beat melbourne

Hurriflatch

Referee
What Inu tackle are you talking about, I honestly don't remeber anything, the Thurston tackle didn't deserve a suspension but I don't even recall Inu getting penalised for a tackle on Bell

Mr Saab

Referee
Watch the replay of NRL on Fox tonight or tomorrow (if you have Foxtel).
They show a tackle by Inu on Bell and it was way more horizontal than Thurstons.
There was no penalty and there was no charge.

Eelectrica

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
What Inu tackle are you talking about, I honestly don't remeber anything, the Thurston tackle didn't deserve a suspension but I don't even recall Inu getting penalised for a tackle on Bell
Says it all really. Inu's tackle was worse and it was a non-event.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mr Saab said:
They show a tackle by Inu on Bell and it was way more horizontal than Thurstons.

and the player didn't need to stick his arm out so his head wouldn't be driven into the turf like Koopu did in the Thurston tackle

Mr Saab

Referee
El Diablo said:
and the player didn't need to stick his arm out so his head wouldn't be driven into the turf like Koopu did in the Thurston tackle

He didnt get the chance to.
He was alot more vertical than Koopu was and driven down onto the tip of his shoulder.

Scorpio30

Bench
Mr Saab said:

:?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Mr Saab said:
He didnt get the chance to.
He was alot more vertical than Koopu was and driven down onto the tip of his shoulder.
lol

it was more his back and shoulder, not tip. it didn't even look horizontal.

nice try though Chucky

Mr Saab

Referee
El Diablo said:
lol

it was more his back and shoulder, not tip. it didn't even look horizontal.

nice try though Chucky

In your "completely" unbiased eyes, do you believe that Inu should have been charged for that tackle....comparing that tackle to Thurstons.

I dont give a shyte about the Cowboys so dont accuse me of bias as he is a QLDr.

_Johnsy

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Yeah ok.
Thurston had koopu at 45 degrees.
Inu had bell at around 80 degrees.

You did use a compass & protractor for those measurements saab ?:sarcasm:

Latest posts