What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thursty gets off

Eelectrica

Referee
Next time a player gets charged by the MRC for a similar tackle to JT's or Inu's they challenge it. Simple.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Was worth a week during the season, but certainly not a GF qualifier. Like it or not the stature of the game must be taken into account. I'm glad that he will be playing.

Apey

Staff member
Benjinho Rugby Club said:
well that answers my question, the dally m does come with a get out of jail free card

seems like your mum used her get out of parenting card.

the tackle didn't deserve a suspension, penalty was sufficient. (yes i saw it)

I'm happy he's playing too, make it worth watching.

Eelectrica

Referee
El Diablo said:
a player will cop two weeks for an identical tackle next season. mark my words.
Well the player and clubs are fools if they don't challenge it and use Thurstons and Inu's tackles as part of their defence.

Can anyone tell me why the escaped patients from the Manly funny farm were not jumping up & down & frothing at the mouth over Fat mummy's Boy, Jamie Lyon escaping suspension for a tackle FAR worse than JTs?

tiger_nick

Bench
why is anyone surpriised? the top players have always got special treatment. remember when they changed the dally m rules so johns could still win it (player could get suspened once but not twice in a season)

Charlie124

First Grade
Apey said:
seems like your mum used her get out of parenting card.

the tackle didn't deserve a suspension, penalty was sufficient. (yes i saw it)

I'm happy he's playing too, make it worth watching.

ahahhahahaha, i laughed so hard a little wee came out, gold.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
butchmcdick said:
If osama bin laden did that tackle he would be hunted down by the USA until he was dead.

Who gives a sh*t who made the tackle, it was never ever going to lead to anyones suspension. If you have seen the evidence there are many examples this season of worse being let off.

Jesus, where do all you conspiricy theory nutjobs come from ?

I bet you are the same people who think that origon is rigged so the NRL can sellout stadiums and that the FBI blew up the world trade centre.

The NRL set this up because they hate manly did they ?

I will see you all on the grassy knoll at dairy farmers. I will be easy to spot as i wil be the one sitting next to elvis, kurt cobain, harold holt and tupac.
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts