What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith

Flame_Trees

Juniors
Hope you all have a great time with smith coaching there,the comments you made are ridiculous,,,to say the least.

Flame_Trees

Juniors
I dont see why you people condem a young bloke for having a few beers or 20...its a part of playing footy with your mates,its not like the kids breaking the law,and its the off season after all.

Hanscholo

Bench
Didnt Brian leave parramatta just after an incident involving tim? I highly doubt tim would come or brian would have him.

perverse

Referee
keeney said:
Christ get over Hagan you douchebags. He left a year ago.
..and it's still yet to be proven that our club has recovered. i find comfort in any evidence that our club made the right decision. after the absolute serving that we copped from *certain* parra fans for at least a year after the announcement of the coach swap i deem that understandable at the very least.

and Flame_Trees - theres a difference between having a few beers and getting stupid and verbally assaulting strangers when you're on the piss - particularly when you're a high profile sports star. i have no time for blokes that can't hold their liquor, famous or not. it's no excuse to be an arsehole. parra have taken the steps now that they should have taken a long time ago with tim. in all likelihood this could have been avoided.

Hanscholo

Bench
eelavation said:
and while you hammer the Parramatta club and Tim Smith over this latest issue I would like to ask you all does this look familier?

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/smith-in-rehab-eels-career-in-tatters/2007/12/14/1197568262466.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1

Yea it does. It also looks like jumping on the bandwagon to excuse it. The claim may be correct but its in poor taste to be honest, and shows how immature parramatta are in dealing with this.

Smith has reminded me of Johns for the longest time, in every aspect other than Smith's defence they are similar players.

Tbh i believe smith has mental issues, and i thought that before any of this came out, you only have to watch the bloke. There is something incredibly uncomfortable about him. He never seems at ease. So i do feel sorry for him, however the depression reference even if true should have been let go, it just smacks of BS no matter whether is true or not, its just a bad tactic on their behalf.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gene Krupa said:
No, he's copping out.

oh! he's copping out is he?? and you'd know wouldn't you??? :roll:

no wonder why 60% of your club want out including your club captain??...btw, you can tell him to stop knocking on our door, there's no room for him in here ;-)

Avenger

Immortal
eelavation said:

no wonder why 60% of your club want out including your club captain??...btw, you can tell him to stop knocking on our door, there's no room for him in here ;-)

Actually there could be.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
eelavation said:

:lol: :lol: He's not going anywhere

Bicey_18

Bench
eelavation said:

Please provide a link or a source?

Otherwise :arrow:

Avenger

Immortal
Lets put this thread ina time capsule and see how much you will like the Nutty Professor and your teams performance come September next year.

You guys definitely got the short end of the stick when we did our coach swap.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bicey_18 said:
Please provide a link or a source?

Otherwise :arrow:

well...provide a link or source that Smith doesn't have a problem..2 can play at that game.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Avenger said:
Lets put this thread ina time capsule and see how much you will like the Nutty Professor and your teams performance come September next year.

You guys definitely got the short end of the stick when we did our coach swap.

You guys said that last year. You've got your one good season out of supercoach, it's all down hill from here for Parra.

Oh, you're used to that though! :lol: