What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for Moylan to 5/8

mxlegend99

Referee
It's kind of funny; everyone in this thread is right in their own way. Moylan IS playing as a half, and killing it, but he is doing it with the 1 on his back, opening up another spot for a playmaker. And it's working.

So....shall we call it a draw? And good for Griffin, by the way.
1. Dwz
4. Whare (need him in the team)
5. Blake (not dwz again)
6. Moylan

We need to make space for Whare and as much as it sucks to break up Blake and DWZ. Moylan to 6 creates the space.

Tmm on the bench for Hardaker. Problem solved. Hiku misses out for me.

Last edited:

Fibroman

First Grade
I hope TMM and Blake have massive off seasons and create Hook the biggest dilemma in coaching history ie. Where to fit them in the team.

mxlegend99

Referee
I think they're easy to all fit in so long as Hiku doesn't add to the dilemma. If he does you have to move Peachey and shit gets messy

franklin2323

Immortal
Moylan is simply the best ball player at the club. He creates space for people and delivers passes at the perfect time.

When's the last time he has put a bomb down or fumbled a kick though? I am not arguing he can't ball play it's just whether we have better back there

mxlegend99

Referee
When's the last time he has put a bomb down or fumbled a kick though? I am not arguing he can't ball play it's just whether we have better back there
Uhh he fumbled one yesterday. And another against the Titans. Both ruled backwards. But he fumbled them without pressure on him still.

betcats

Referee
He has fumbled a few recently tbh but he is quite safe usually, I doubt we have a better FB right now, but we also don't have a better half right now either and between Hiku, Dallin and Edwards we are a lot deeper at FB imo.

franklin2323

Immortal
Uhh he fumbled one yesterday. And another against the Titans. Both ruled backwards. But he fumbled them without pressure on him still.

we didn't get any drop off them though. Compared to the sharks game and 1st runds of the year when we didn't have him. That's my issue I have without him

mxlegend99

Referee
You made out as though he doesn't fumble anymore... he does and so far we have been fortunate. I doubt we are as lucky if we fumble against a team like the Storm or Cowboys.

I actually think Mansour has been our best under the high ball over the course of the season. He has definitely worked hard to improve that area of his game. Although with blockers being allowed to do whatever they want now. It probably helps wingers out quiet alot.

franklin2323

Immortal
You made out as though he doesn't fumble anymore... he does and so far we have been fortunate. I doubt we are as lucky if we fumble against a team like the Storm or Cowboys.

I actually think Mansour has been our best under the high ball over the course of the season. He has definitely worked hard to improve that area of his game. Although with blockers being allowed to do whatever they want now. It probably helps wingers out quiet alot.

not many fullbacks would of recovered from the drop against the Titans. the Still had 0 errors after the game though that's the main thing

mxlegend99

Referee
not many fullbacks would of recovered from the drop against the Titans. the Still had 0 errors after the game though that's the main thing
Not often that would be ruled knocked backwards. That was a clear knock on for mine.

Not often they get em wrong in our favour though. So I'll take it

Pomoz

Bench
I was thinking off this post in the first half against the Dogs. I bet Ricky Stuart will have the team practising spiral bombs at training this week. We looked dodgier than a Nigerian bank transfer when the ball went in the air.

martielang

Bench
So because he's playing a different style of fullback to how you think a fullback should play, he's not really playing fullback?

He played fullback.

Latest posts