What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT: Round 2 Pre Season Challenge - 2023 cut and paste

Eion

First Grade
Atkinson is being reported.

At least Niiiicho can’t get injured in a trial

SharkShocked

Bench
Did he do the same injury last year leading in?

Missed a few rounds. This going to be the same thing or is he genuinely going to be fit for round 1.

Other than BHU/Dale availability I can’t see any players pushing into the 17 in the early rounds.

Talakai getting moved for Iro which seems incredibly unlikely and also has ramifications on the forwards rotation/bench competition would be the only possibility.

Not sure what people are critical of Fitz for, none of the up and comers seem ready.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Did he do the same injury last year leading in?

Missed a few rounds. This going to be the same thing or is he genuinely going to be fit for round 1.

Other than BHU/Dale availability I can’t see any players pushing into the 17 in the early rounds.

Talakai getting moved for Iro which seems incredibly unlikely and also has ramifications on the forwards rotation/bench competition would be the only possibility.

Not sure what people are critical of Fitz for, none of the up and comers seem ready.

Same, same. Same but different. Maybe

coolumsharkie

Referee
Atkinson is being reported.

At least Niiiicho can’t get injured in a trial
Yeah true, forgot about him. Dykes doesn't seem to have the body for a pivot anyway, but he's played a lot of footy there. I'll tell ya who won't be seeing much FG and thats Kay all Ear oh

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think Nicho's injury at the start of the season last year was a calf strain.
Was both. Originally reported here as a quad injury but later reports had it changed to a calf strain.

Likely it was neither as his mother was in court in late February last year.

This year might be genuine

Let's hope these are not ongoing soft tissue injuries.
Basically rules him out ever being shifted to fullback.

Trindall will need to step up, be good test tonight.
I am guessing Atkinson gets 1st go in halves then Dykes.
Trindall to play 60 minutes