What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Tigers - Easter Monday šŸ£

pazzaeel

Juniors
Sanders and Lynn are both 20 this year but one of them is playing against grown men while the other isnā€™t. Sanders is faster than Lynn and has a better kicking game, two important qualities for an NRL half. Iā€™d be surprised if Lynn makes it in the NRL. Iā€™ll be surprised if Sanders doesnā€™t.
Yes, but you are PouPou so it doesn't really matter

Gronk

Staff member
I guess it confirms Sanders is gone.
Both have played in reggies and only one of them has put his hand up. Sanders has had the ball in his hands second only to Boods and you could only describe his game so far as quiet.

BTW I wouldnā€™t rule him out in having an NRL career as some have. Some premature ejaculation in these pages methinks.

King-Gutho94

Coach
We are the only side who has ever had an injury. Ffs
Yeah were not only ones who have injuries a quarter of the comp have lost some major players off the top of my head.

Cronulla has lost $2million of there forward pack.
Brisbane have lost Haas, Walsh & Piakura for 4-6 weeks
Penrith are without Cleary, JFH & Sorenson
Melbourne havent had Munster or Big Nelson so far this year.

Glenneel

Bench
Love it. Players in their best positions and Blaize rewarded for not a bad debut.
Surprised to see Carty named but am guessing he will drop out on Satuday afternoon unless they decide a needle is enough to get him through the game.
You don't play with broken ribs - its too dangerous as could puncture lung causing even more problems.

Gazzamatta

Coach
You don't play with broken ribs - its too dangerous as could puncture lung causing even more problems.
Would have to be rib cartilage injury for him to consider playing. Russell was out for ages after he was "accidentally" kneed in the ribs and subsequently broken.
Ive had a rib cartilage injury. Hurts like f*ck. That said Im significantly older and im sure Carty is tougher than me to the power of 10.

Glenneel

Bench
I reckon Paulo will come off the bench again. Heā€™s worn jersey 10 every week. Iā€™d say itā€™s a nod to his importance to the team.
Paulo has been fantastic and along with Matto we've kept the pressure up on teams in contrast with previous years where once our starting props off our intensity drops. Would prefer Ogden to start instead of Offa as has more punch but maybe Offa better defender when we really need it at start of game. Although didn't help us when Manly lead 14-0.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Would have to be rib cartilage injury for him to consider playing. Russell was out for ages after he was "accidentally" kneed in the ribs and subsequently broken.
Ive had a rib cartilage injury. Hurts like f*ck. That said Im significantly older and im sure Carty is tougher than me to the power of 10.
You might be on to something here.

Without going back and watching, it was after he got twisted in a tackle near the Eagles goaline that he got hurt. I think it was after Moses scored that he pulled up his shirt and walked towards the trainer for help. He favoured it a few times going forward from there.
If that is when he hurt himself, he plays another 25 or so minutes - so rib cartilage over a fracture is far more likely. (It was my initial guess too).

Hopefully he gets needled up and plays. He has been outstanding this year (and last year). He needs to be in the conversation for Origin. He would be behind Martin and Olakau'atu, but not by much, and I can't think of another 2nd rower I would have ahead of him

Gronk

Staff member
I think you are visualizing a rib in two pieces. He may just have a hairline fracture and some soft tissue damage.

Can confirm. Hurts like a bitch. They get injected with an antiflamatory and pain relief. I know this because someone in my circle gets smashed about for a living.

Agree with you Gazza, when I had rib cartilage damage, I could hardly raise my arm above my shoulder and was a proper sook for a month.

The Colonel

Immortal
I think you are visualizing a rib in two pieces. He may just have a hairline fracture and some soft tissue damage.

Can confirm. Hurts like a bitch. They get injected with an antiflamatory and pain relief. I know this because someone in my circle gets smashed about for a living.

Agree with you Gazza, when I had rib cartilage damage, I could hardly raise my arm above my shoulder and was a proper sook for a month.

Rib cartilage injury and hayfever is top level sooking.....

hindy111

Post Whore

Agree with you Gazza, when I had rib cartilage damage, I could hardly raise my arm above my shoulder and was a proper sook for a

This person in your circle sounds like a bit of a pussy. No offence but I grew up on a farm and have a set of balls.
I've broken my toe and was stuck in the bush and still had to kick start my motorbike with it broken. I manned up.
I've broken heaps of bones. Never had any pain killers.
Soft cock.

Gronk

Staff member
This person in your circle sounds like a bit of a pussy. No offence but I grew up on a farm and have a set of balls.
I've broken my toe and was stuck in the bush and still had to kick start my motorbike with it broken. I manned up.
Soft cock.
Soft cock.
Unsure why you quoted me twice.

Sure mate.

You Are Amazing Colin Mochrie GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
So who's going to the game? Ive been offered free tickets. I'm actually thinking of painting my chimney over the weekend

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Both have played in reggies and only one of them has put his hand up. Sanders has had the ball in his hands second only to Boods and you could only describe his game so far as quiet.

BTW I wouldnā€™t rule him out in having an NRL career as some have. Some premature ejaculation in these pages methinks.
Sanders is defending well. He has just done f**k all in attack.

Latest posts