What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ivan to Penrith for 2019

Crazyperpman

Juniors
The_Fox_and_the_Grapes_by_kelilabrightrose.jpg

“A hungry Fox saw some fine bunches of Grapes hanging from a vine that was trained along a high trellis, and did his best to reach them by jumping as high as he could into the air. But it was all in vain, for they were just out of reach: so he gave up trying, and walked away with an air of dignity and unconcern, remarking, “I thought those Grapes were ripe, but I see now they are quite sour.”

“Man is not, by nature, deserving of all that he wants. When we think that we are automatically entitled to something, that is when we start walking all over others to get it.”

Tiger Woody

Juniors
The peach doesn’t seem to mind, he still wants to stay. We are a club that our players want to remain at.

Moylan?
He cut you guys to pieces last week.
Showed you how pathetic The illiterate overrated Maloney is.
Now piss off and get back to Doonside.
You are boring all of us here....Cat

betcats

Referee
Moylan?
He cut you guys to pieces last week.
Showed you how pathetic The illiterate overrated Maloney is.
Now piss off and get back to Doonside.
You are boring all of us here....Cat

Yeah just like Ivan is about to tear his West tigers contract to pieces.

You reported my comments you pathetic little bitch, cant handle a bit of banter ay t dub? lol get off the internets you weak merkin.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

You reported my comments you pathetic little bitch, cant handle a bit of banter ay t dub? lol get off the internets you weak merkin.

I don’t report anyone on here bitch...That’s not my style as I love banter.
Don’t you have a job to go to?
Before you ask me,I don’t need to work..
Just disappear you illiterate fool

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Come get som betcats?

Attachments

• CD53820F-98C8-4E69-B90F-44AA53FF4C8E.jpeg
    CD53820F-98C8-4E69-B90F-44AA53FF4C8E.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2

Front-Rower

First Grade
I’ve never seen a group of fans so excited about a former reject rejoining the ranks..oh wait, yes I have actually..

Tiger Ted

Bench

Can’t wait till the over-rated impostor returns to being the despot 4 chins’s Little bitch.

We will finally land ourselves someone who can coach like Madge.

Btw 4 chins made the correct decision when he sacked Cleary last time he was employed by the kingdom of Gus !

betcats

Referee
Can’t wait till the over-rated impostor returns to being the despot 4 chins’s Little bitch.

We will finally land ourselves someone who can coach like Madge.

Btw 4 chins made the correct decision when he sacked Cleary last time he was employed by the kingdom of Gus !

Yes because Madge's former team didn't improve dramatically just by firing him....oh wait.

Hawkins

Juniors
One man's trash is another's treasure.

Tigers don't make the finals, Panthers want Ivan.

St George stumble, Tigers want Mary.

Brisbane don't want Wayne, I'm sure another club will step in.

... Does anybody want sticky I think his time in the capital has come to an end.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yes because Madge's former team didn't improve dramatically just by firing him....oh wait.
Madge has a far superior CV to Nathan’s old man who apart from the defense part of the game is a substandard coach.

Truth is & plenty at Souths have acknowledged as much that much of the teams current success can b credited to Madge.

Only an insecure halfwit would return to again b an underling of a gross pig who has zero integrity & who sacked him on a whim ! Then again they both have an afinity re lack of integrity.

Tiger Ted

Bench
One man's trash is another's treasure.

Tigers don't make the finals, Panthers want Ivan.

St George stumble, Tigers want Mary.

Brisbane don't want Wayne, I'm sure another club will step in.

... Does anybody want sticky I think his time in the capital has come to an end.
I’d luv the reincarnation of a 25 yr old sticky as our halfback.Geez he was one heck of a footballer albeit it doesn’t guarantee success as a coach.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yep he coaches like he played. Bit of fancy attack, soft on defense
He didn’t need to worry to much about defense in the sublime teams he played in.His buddy at 5/8 Lozza was one of the greatest 1 on 1 defenders to ever have played the game as well as being a great runner of the ball.

Blues Riff

Bench
You'll find most Penrith supporters don't give a shit about Cleary snr. Most of us just want to re-sign the rep player we've developed since age 14. Griffin was gone anyway. It's business as usual for us in 2019 with Ciraldo.
The rest is just embellished media shit based on a conversation which may have taken place between Ivan and his mate. The journos have played you for mugs since the day Ivan joined Wests, with the father/son angle getting you all excited. It's the same now with all the coaching scandals. Keep on clicking and being outraged. That's what they want.

betcats

Referee
Madge has a far superior CV to Nathan’s old man who apart from the defense part of the game is a substandard coach.

Truth is & plenty at Souths have acknowledged as much that much of the teams current success can b credited to Madge.

Only an insecure halfwit would return to again b an underling of a gross pig who has zero integrity & who sacked him on a whim ! Then again they both have an afinity re lack of integrity.

If Ivans so bad why are you so upset, you should be happy we are talking him off our hands.

Lol you all thought you were going to get Nathan and were happy with the thought of poaching on of our best kids, well eat a dick because 4chins has got his man and his son too!

betcats

Referee
You'll find most Penrith supporters don't give a shit about Cleary snr. Most of us just want to re-sign the rep player we've developed since age 14. Griffin was gone anyway. It's business as usual for us in 2019 with Ciraldo.
The rest is just embellished media shit based on a conversation which may have taken place between Ivan and his mate. The journos have played you for mugs since the day Ivan joined Wests, with the father/son angle getting you all excited. It's the same now with all the coaching scandals. Keep on clicking and being outraged. That's what they want.

Exactly they are trying to take some moral high ground, a club who fired their last 3 coaches and their last captain is acting holier than thou, they are all just upset they wont be getting Nathan.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I certainly don’t doubt that coz it’s glaringly obvious that there’s only one genuine talent in the Cleary household & it ain’t the old man.Financially the old man is laughing coz he will b riding on the coattails of Nathan for the next decade.

Btw I for one don’t ever get excited about rumour or possibility coz neither has substance.Its not surprising that Nathan would commit to remain with his junior club particularly as he seems to b such a grounded kid.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The journos have played you for mugs since the day Ivan joined Wests, with the father/son angle getting you all excited.

Honestly I don’t know where this keeps coming up. I’ve been adamant the whole time I don’t want Nathan, and this goes back to well into last year. I post on both Tigers forums, twitter, multiple Facebook groups and by far the majority of fans have been screaming for Brooks to be resigned all year. When Nathan gets mentioned it’s always said that the reported figure of $1mil is way overs.

I get the media have been talking up him coming to Wests, but I think you’re greatly over stating how much the common Tigers fan was wanting Nathan here. If anything the speculation about it all seemed to rile Panthers fans up for then Tigers.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Exactly they are trying to take some moral high ground, a club who fired their last 3 coaches and their last captain is acting holier than thou, they are all just upset they wont be getting Nathan.

You need to get you’re facts right. We sacked Taylor, Potter saw out his contract and wasn’t renewed.

The club who sacked their last 3 coaches is Penrith.

Seriously mate you’re posting in here more then any Tigers fan I’ve ever seen. Buy a membership, you seem that obsessed with us. Can someone get R20 back please?

betcats

Referee
You need to get you’re facts right. We sacked Taylor, Potter saw out his contract and wasn’t renewed.

The club who sacked their last 3 coaches is Penrith.

Seriously mate you’re posting in here more then any Tigers fan I’ve ever seen. Buy a membership, you seem that obsessed with us. Can someone get R20 back please?

Oh my mistake, he wasn't renewed on the orders of Benji and Robbie. Put me on ignore if you don't wanna see my posts im allowed to post where I want. Its not obsessed im just sick of hearing about the poor old tigers and how hard done by they have been, dumb ass tigers fans talking about getting some of our best players as compensation lol Its not Phil Goulds fault your management is piss poor, nor is it the Panthers fault.