What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Free Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borat.

Juniors
1)Agree there should be a salary cap discount for Juniors and for players who have played at least one year TYC with a club before NRL debut.

2) However this would not have made a difference with Sandow. It is not the cap that stops Souths keeping Sandow. At this stage Sandow has been offerred way over what Souths were willing to offer. I believe the $550k number , would be about right , as Parra were desperate to close a deal after all the negative press their recruitment team were getting.

3) Souths could have worked within CAP by having a backended contract which matched Parra deal , was longer deal say 5-6 years and counted on future cap increases in line with new TV rights. Bottom line , Souths management did not believe Sandow worth the money being offerred by Parra.

4) You should not blame Sandow , and use words like loyalty when Sandow is offered A LOT more money to play elsewhere. Lets face it , when he plays ordinary , most fans focused on his weaknesses versus his strengths and Panned him , like most other fans. How many times have we heard that Souths could not win premiership with their halves. Take yesterday , frankly , Sandow did some good things , however in the end he also may have cost us the game. He passed to Taylor , who was always going to be running into heavy traffic , when we had a clear overlap on the outside . Better vision would have resulted in a try.

Bottom line Sandow is a good half however he is not worth the money Parra are paying.

If u believe that got a bridge in Sydney for Sale

oldmancraigy

Coach
2) However this would not have made a difference with Sandow. It is not the cap that stops Souths keeping Sandow. At this stage Sandow has been offerred way over what Souths were willing to offer. I believe the $550k number , would be about right , as Parra were desperate to close a deal after all the negative press their recruitment team were getting.

Bottom line Sandow is a good half however he is not worth the money Parra are paying.

Especially not if you believe that numbers Rusty made up as opposed to the numbers everyone else is working with :crazy:

Galeforce

Bench
On sandow deal with Parra. I do not know the number as only Sandows manager/Sandow and Parra negotiator will know that . However i totally agree with Richo to ensure that NRL fully investigate the deal , as they did with Inglis. Reason why i would believe the $550k
1) Sandow would be going to Parra only if he was getting significantly more at Parra vs Souths.
2)I do not think $50k PA is significant i do believe $200k PA is significant.I would be very surprised if Souths offer was not averaging at least $350k PA , as this would be the starting cost to get a top replacement.
3) The folks here who think a Parra official who knew the real deal , would tell them , well they are the simple folks . $400k is what Parra are willing to let out and include in their Cap.This is why Richo wants the deal investigated , so that proper amount is included , just like Souths had to do with Inglis.
4) I do trust Rusty. He was attacked for being naive when he mentioned the total package for Inglis. I believe he was being transparent and was not interested in bullshit. As such i believe his comment on $550k as a total package was close to final package. I see no reason why he would bullshit on this.
5) Parra officials were getting so much negative press for not being able to sign a high profile player , they were desperate to get some positive press and close Sandow, at any cost. YES $550k sounds right to me , you simple folks can believe what you want.

stiffmeister

Bench
Go to bed, you have school tomorrow

On sandow deal with Parra. I do not know the number as only Sandows manager/Sandow and Parra negotiator will know that . However i totally agree with Richo to ensure that NRL fully investigate the deal , as they did with Inglis. Reason why i would believe the $550k
1) Sandow would be going to Parra only if he was getting significantly more at Parra vs Souths.
2)I do not think $50k PA is significant i do believe $200k PA is significant.I would be very surprised if Souths offer was not averaging at least $350k PA , as this would be the starting cost to get a top replacement.
3) The folks here who think a Parra official who knew the real deal , would tell them , well they are the simple folks . $400k is what Parra are willing to let out and include in their Cap.This is why Richo wants the deal investigated , so that proper amount is included , just like Souths had to do with Inglis.
4) I do trust Rusty. He was attacked for being naive when he mentioned the total package for Inglis. I believe he was being transparent and was not interested in bullshit. As such i believe his comment on $550k as a total package was close to final package. I see no reason why he would bullshit on this.
5) Parra officials were getting so much negative press for not being able to sign a high profile player , they were desperate to get some positive press and close Sandow, at any cost. YES $550k sounds right to me , you simple folks can believe what you want.

Big Mick

Referee
1 Penrith junior has made his debut for Penrith in the last two years. I'm sure if they wanted to they could have brought through more juniors than that.

Do you ever have an original thought?

Ever thought that maybe a lot of our talent gets poached before first grade...i.e. Arona, Vave, Wright to mention a few.

Its not that we don't want to...our stupid coach...decides he wants Adrian Purtell in over a good young prospect instead.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

Your an idiot.

Far Canal

Juniors
Galeforce - you idiotic zephyr, you lost me when you said sandown will be on 550K and that you 'trust" Rusty...

MrT

Juniors
1)Agree there should be a salary cap discount for Juniors and for players who have played at least one year TYC with a club before NRL debut.

3) Souths could have worked within CAP by having a backended contract which matched Parra deal , was longer deal say 5-6 years and counted on future cap increases in line with new TV rights. Bottom line , Souths management did not believe Sandow worth the money being offerred by Parra.

4) You should not blame Sandow , and use words like loyalty when Sandow is offered A LOT more money to play elsewhere. Lets face it , when he plays ordinary , most fans focused on his weaknesses versus his strengths and Panned him , like most other fans. How many times have we heard that Souths could not win premiership with their halves. Take yesterday , frankly , Sandow did some good things , however in the end he also may have cost us the game. He passed to Taylor , who was always going to be running into heavy traffic , when we had a clear overlap on the outside . Better vision would have resulted in a try.

seriously, you have massive issues

1. Your CEO came out in the media and said you had no cap space and couldn't sign Inglis , then the following week you have $600k available. What do you expect the NRL to do

2. Parra have lost - Cayless, mateo, Inu, Grothe, Tahu, Kris Keating and Jonathan Wright and signed Webb, Mutua, Mcguire, Atkins, Walker etc. As you can see Parra is well under the cap this year and have the room for Sandow. For your club to be asking the NRL to investigate is just embarrassing to you all.

3. Your owner came out and slapped a figure on twitter so fans like yourself believe him and don't blame him for not re-signing Sandow. Afterall it's the clubs fault for re-signing a winger before their halfback.

Galeforce

Bench
what a bunch of Turkeys .

My comment initially was "i believe the $550k the number" . Fullstop. you dopes.

I also gave reasons why i believe that number was about right. Fullstop. you dopes.

The responses have been those of 11 year olds. Fullstop . you dopes.

No reasons , just vague references to "someone" at Parra told me , or that you dopes do not trust Rusty , or in effect please i hope you are not right.
I do not care what you idiots think .However as this is a public forum , i will put out my views , just like you turkeys will. if you care to read , go ahead. However i believe most of you only like ONE LINERS , cause you are brain dead turkeys.

now have a nice day , you idiots. :)

Galeforce

Bench
Also to MrT.
what a pathetic idiot and weak response from you which in effect justifies why the offer was more likely to be closer to $550k than not.
Parra have the money under the cap - as you say.
Also you seem to live in wonderland , believing that Sandow signed for Parra because of love for Parra versus "lots of money". I am doing this for my kids , Sandow said. What does that mean ? You think that means that Parra will treat his kids better or that the money will give his kids better future . You stupid twop.

As far as justification for NRL investigation , simple . The CAP has been agreed by all clubs as making sense. Therefore Souths have right to expect the offer to Sandow to be investigated by NRL if they believe Parra is "low" balling the package to media and NRL. Only an imbecile would believe that Souths are calling out a higher amount as they are scared of reaction of their fans. YOu brain dead idiot.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Also to MrT.
what a pathetic idiot and weak response from you which in effect justifies why the offer was more likely to be closer to $550k than not.
Parra have the money under the cap - as you say.

Also you seem to live in wonderland , believing that Sandow signed for Parra because of love for Parra versus "lots of money". I am doing this for my kids , Sandow said. What does that mean ? You think that means that Parra will treat his kids better or that the money will give his kids better future . You stupid twop.

As far as justification for NRL investigation , simple . The CAP has been agreed by all clubs as making sense. Therefore Souths have right to expect the offer to Sandow to be investigated by NRL if they believe Parra is "low" balling the package to media and NRL. Only an imbecile would believe that Souths are calling out a higher amount as they are scared of reaction of their fans. YOu brain dead idiot.

So the eels should just blow all the money in the cap for 1 player? That is what souths would do not the eels :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
what a bunch of Turkeys .

My comment initially was "i believe the $550k the number" . Fullstop. you dopes.

I also gave reasons why i believe that number was about right. Fullstop. you dopes.

The responses have been those of 11 year olds. Fullstop . you dopes.

No reasons , just vague references to "someone" at Parra told me , or that you dopes do not trust Rusty , or in effect please i hope you are not right.
I do not care what you idiots think .However as this is a public forum , i will put out my views , just like you turkeys will. if you care to read , go ahead. However i believe most of you only like ONE LINERS , cause you are brain dead turkeys.

now have a nice day , you idiots. :)

Why do you need to use 2 full stops then type full stop? And if you are going to call us all Turkeys you should be calling us Rafters which is a bunch of have a guess...

Parra Pride

Referee
Galeforce, you really need to stop calling people idiots when you can't even use simple punctuation in the correct way, you idiot.

ceagle

Bench
lol
only a fool believes punctuation is a determination of intelligence. We know you , You idiot.
Whats even the point of having a capital after a comma? That can't even be labled under laziness, that is just plain old 50uffs spelling.

Parra Pride

Referee
Whats even the point of having a capital after a comma? That can't even be labled under laziness, that is just plain old 50uffs spelling.

The fact that he insists on constantly putting a space on both sides of his commas is another example of Lol@50uff$ spelling, he truly is a credit to their education system.

Status
Not open for further replies.