What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Free Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradman

Juniors
A troll free forum seems an oxymoron to me. And a AFL type thing to do. Ive always thought the trolls have been well put in there place here.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Sometimes its hard to judge what is trolling and just some dumb merkin who knows nothing but thinks he does

Rexxy

Coach
twiz, what happened to "not agreeing with what you say but defending your right to say it?

And before you say the obvious yes, I am a troll. And proud of it.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
heydrich-gestapo.jpg

Chook Norris

First Grade
oooh the thread bars around them are highlighted now

adds an official sense of "troll-free" to the thread tbqh

haha

Juniors
It will be used sparingly as we accept that trolling is part of forum life.

This means mod's couldn't be f**ked moderating threads and they are willing to let the lunatics run the asylum.

These forums would be second to none if moderated properly.

Cliffhanger

Coach
This means mod's couldn't be f**ked moderating threads and they are willing to let the lunatics run the asylum.

These forums would be second to none if moderated properly.
No way, I think it's pretty safe to assume that this forum has attracted nearly 30,000 members because no matter how crude, vulgar, vile, offensive, illogical, or just plain geniused your opinion is you can post it here and no moderator would dare stand in the way of your right to look foolish.

LU loves trolls and lunatics, that's why you can't put people on ignore.

If LU were a bear and I was drunk person I would hug it then vomit all over its shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.