What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unity

The Popper

Bench
That's right. Craig Douglas, the only non-Unity ticket Board member resigned. I guess his position will be filled by the next highest in votes???
Also, Glen Coleman did not invite the new Board to take their positions at the Director's table. I guess we'll never know if this was either by neglect or by design? :shock:

Jimbo

Immortal
I had a very similar feeling back in 2007 when Rudd managed to convince the gullible that Howard was evil and he was here to help

I hope I'm wrong this time

The Popper

Bench
No.

He has the casting vote should the board be split 4-4 on a decision, which won't happen with the new balance.

Correct.....................and yes, Sorenson got a blazer too.
My thoughts: the onus is put fair and square on the new board to perform. I believe the resignation of Craig Douglas will make life tougher for them. I believe that lack of positive performance by the Board could have them suffer the same fate as those they replaced. The onus is on them to perform.

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
So anyone got the dirt on why Craig Douglas stepped down?
I hope he wasn't throwing his toys out of the cot cos none of his mates got elected.

Latest posts