What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Yeah count me in as available if you need me or want my services.

I already have an article ready so you wouldnt need to worry about me not posting ;)

Robster

Bench
Yep mate, enjoy it.

mad kiwi you played a very good match, so did mixmastereece, and byrney and of course jesbass.

I'll have at least a couple of articles done in the locker room come start of the next round.

Jesbass

First Grade
I'm going to take a bit of a break. The State Of Origin has come at just the right time for me, as I'm moving house. After that, (maybe in a week or so), I plan to return to the field in order to have at least half an article ready by the time of kickoff.

If someone creates a new thread in the lockyer room for our next match Ill post my first draft article in there and we can go from there. Hope everyone has a nice relaxing break off

Jesbass

First Grade
Okay, I'll start a new match thread, but Robster has to pick the team before anyone posts in it.

You can post your article, (or article in progress), in a new thread with the word [Article] in front of it to avoid confusion. Check out the new forum guidelines for formatting guidelines. :)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
jesbass said:
I think a vice captaincy is a good idea. Robster's wingman, (or woman), so to speak.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Ravs. I would be honoured to be VC if chosen.

LOL! I can't believe you called me that! :p

Robster

Bench
Ok confirmed so far , Not confirmed as yet who will be starting, and who will be on the bench.
Jesbass
Mixmastereece
Robster
Skinny byrne

Anyone esle wanna play?

Jesbass

First Grade
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
LOL! I can't believe you called me that! :p

Lol! Would you prefer me to call you Skins?

Robster said:
Ok confirmed so far , Not confirmed as yet who will be starting, and who will be on the bench.
Jesbass
Mixmastereece
Robster
Skinny byrne

Anyone esle wanna play?

Okay, I've updated the match thread. KTF is unavailable until further notice.

Jesbass

First Grade
Other people I think worth considering are Polar Bob, (who already has 400 words of his next article completed), mad kiwi elloco bandido, (who has the most unusual username I've ever come across, lol), and...um...well, that's all I can think of right now, but that would take the list of available players to six, if they're both keen.

Robster

Bench
Jesbass 87,90,85,87,85,88
Byrne_rovellifan82 81,83,82,86
Robster 80,84,83,84,87
Wiki 84
Tezzah 80
Fiamacho 85,80
Esoj 83
Phonetec 85
Polar Bob 91,85,84
mad kiwi elloco bandido 78,85
Keepingthefaith 88
Mixmasterreece 86,

Red - Rep teams.

Ive posted 2 articles in the locker room that are in development so if I get selected for the next round Im right and ready for it.

Probably leaning towards article 1 at the moment.

Robster

Bench
Ok guys how match is on sunday and will be fulltime 10 days on a wednesday from when the match starts, who is up?

Jesbass

First Grade
I think everyone who stated their availability earlier is still up, Rob, going by the Locker Room. Best we organise it in there, I think, rather than split the process into two different locations.

Robster

Bench
i don't think everyone has joined the locker room , this thread can be discussed on who can play and all that crap, writting articles can be done in the locker room, team selection can be done through here.