What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Robster

Bench
game thread is here.

Okay offical team is finalised, can the starting 5 get there articles in by monday whilst the reserves post there articles in this thread for safe keeping, I will use the bench if players have not posted by monday so bench players please post your article here just incase we need you to post. please replie to me in what sorta time frame you expect your article to be in by.
Cheers
Robster
the team is as fellows
1 KeepingtheFaith
5 byne_rovelli_fan82
7 Jesbass
10 PolarBob
12 mad kiwi elloco bandido

bench
6 Esoj
9 Robster
13 fiaminchio

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
here are you f7 banners:

139070551.jpg

139070545.jpg

139070534.jpg

139070526.jpg

139070523.jpg

Robster

Bench
GREAT GOING GUYS 5 posts, just waiting upon NEW CASTLES OTHER 2.

Its sad to say after only playing one match Tezzah has left the team, hopefully we can find someone to cover.

Jesbass

First Grade
Just thought I'd revive this thread with a big 'well done' for the most recent match, (round 3), so hopefully we've done enough to take the victory. :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:|

Can't say I'm impressed with the almost identical design MQ.

Robster

Bench
thanks for that skinner

Scores
Warriors Scores
Polar Bob.
League, Death and Woodworking.
717 Words
Excellent read. Descriptively written, uncomplicated, and says everything it needed to. I’m not sure if this is your debut match, but I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Score 91.

byrne_rovelli_fan82
Field of dreams
743 Words
An article that attempts to catch the build up before a grand final. Several spelling/grammatical errors spoilt the reading of the piece.
Score 83

mad kiwi elloco bandido
My partner v my friends, Rugby League and I.
557 Words
I had a lot of difficulty relating to this article. Very short and lacking substance, I mean why not do what we all do, tell her, or take her with you? You need to use the word count more to embellish your story.
Score 78

KeepingtheFaith
Head and Shoulders Above The Rest
746 Words
The writer makes a good argument to retain the shoulder charge as a legitimate part of a players armory. He explains his reasons well, makes for an interesting read.
Score 88

Jesbass…
The Working Mans’ Game
750 Words
I have to say I’d never even considered this, but you have enlightened me somewhat, however sometimes when referring to players I don’t use either! LOL. Unusual offering on the class structure of different codes.
Score85
Warriors Total 425

Knights Scores
Jobdog
Game of the season bar none - Grand Final Preview
748 Words
A account of the Knights v Cowboys game. The writer has tried hard to bring the atmosphere into the piece, and to some extent it does lift what is basically a match report.
Score 84

The_Joey_Show
Monday Morning Sessions – A Study in Fanaticism
744 Words
Cleverly written, we all have that disease I fear. Even though the outcome of the piece was a little predictable it was still very readable.
Score 86

Parki
The one man team theory
And why I don’t really care.
750 Words
A piece on the influence one player can have on a team. The article was a little disjointed in the reading, in that it tended to repeat in parts, some grammatical errors.
Score 82

CWBush
What’s This? Confidence?
738 Words
Well-written article on the writers perceived plusses for his team in 2006.
Score86

PrideKnight
It’s all about support.
747 Words
An insight into supporter groups. I liked the various scenarios the writer uses, and the enthusiasm he feels comes through in the words.
Score 87

Knights Total 425
Result Warriors 425 drew with the Knights 425
MOTM Polar Bob

Some good reading in what turned out to be a close match. A little more attention to detail by either side would have produced a clear winner. Some really good stuff by the new players as well.

A draw, I think we pretty damn happy with that, as the knights are almost certian to be there come the semi's time, 3 points in 3 games guys, pretty solid stuff :D

Congrats Polar Bob for a fantastic debut article, those who haven't put there name down for the kiwi's yet this is the link you have by tommrow, so come on KTF , mad kiwi, fiamacho are you up for it?
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/sh...d.php?t=137831

The Warriors f7s team have 2 weeks off then we are up against the pounce of the Panthers who are currently undefeated I will check who is avalible within a week to kick off to the match.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Skinner said:
If you have a problem, take it to F7's Management forum please.

Not here.

Thanks
Skinner, it's more a graphic design issue with MQ than anything to do with F7's.

AND given my long involvement with the game, I'm surprised I still am not able to post in the F7M forum.