What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett agrees to coach Knights for four years

I wonder appealing living in Newcastle was to Bennett before Tinkler took over?

I would have just said, i dont really care what you merkins think, you try and turn $$ like that down.

Either way congrats to the non wanker Knights fans out there.

Is English your first language?

Thats all true. Wayne does not want the Hollywood BS that comes with Crowe...and does not want the BS that comes out of the mouth of Richardson...."We will not be signing Inglis as we have no $$$"...."we will not have to let go any players to sign Inglis"
Wayne made the right call

Russell-Crowe-6019847.jpg

Yep, I reckon your on the $.

All this talk about no challenge at Newcastle but what is their record post-Johns? Souffs have been throwing cash around like crazy since the phone chucker took over but Newcastle haven't done too well, aside from Smith's last year, since Johns did his neck. Newcastle the bigger challenge IMO

Bennett will do things his way at Newcastle and Tinkler will let him. We won't hear boo from Tinkler at all but you can't shut that disgusting blob at Souffs up nor the phone chucker

lol@souffs

carcharias

Immortal
Bennet goes to the club with the most moolah.

f**king funny when he says it aint about the money.
Lets see what sort of team he assembles under his version of the cap this time around mulberry bush.

lynx000

Juniors
If we should be lol'ing any club, it is the Cowboys IMO. They had Bennett all bot signed sealed and delivered until their Board changed their mind.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
No. Gidley will be in the starting 13 somewhere. IF we get Boyd, he'll also be in there somewhere. Maybe in the centres?

No chance in hell would Boyd move to a club to play in the centers, nor would you pay him to do that, he and slater are the two best fullbacks in the game. He'll play fullback or 5/8. So that means either Henry moves on or Boyd stays at the Dragons or up to Brisbane to play 5/8 and replace lockyer.

perverse

Referee
They represent all that is evil in the NRL.

They are from a soulless, filthy, disgusting town full of disgusting, dirty, despicable people.

They are a stain on the NRL. Their numerous drug scandals have tainted our fine game like no other.

They deserve to die.

I loathe them.
god... this post just felt so good. it warms my heart that our rise will eat you up inside. your hate sustains me. your disdain is the icing on top of a very, very delicious cake.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Good signing by the knights. If Bennett can win that side a comp, he will eliminate all doubt about who the greatest coach of all time is. I'm not sure if he can win a comp there, lots to do with that squad before they are there. Good luck too them.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
They represent all that is evil in the NRL.

They are from a soulless, filthy, disgusting town full of disgusting, dirty, despicable people.

They are a stain on the NRL. Their numerous drug scandals have tainted our fine game like no other.

They deserve to die.

I loathe them.

Yeah. But why?

perverse

Referee
i still think skeepe got raped or the sh*t kicked out of him in Newcastle. i hope he did, anyway.