What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett agrees to coach Knights for four years

perverse

Referee
Man you are defensive about the whole Bennett thing, all I'm saying is other teams have to put up with a lot more crap.
Try not making the finals for 10 years, and having no premierships.
But it is a good signing, and good for RL, so hopefully you guys get a premiership in the next few years.
am i? should i just ignore it completely next time my post/s are addressed? i just felt my position was misrepresented by yourself and corrected that, nothing more. i didn't want to downplay the amount of heartache other clubs have endured, that was not my intention.

aussies1st

Staff member
Will be interesting seeing how he goes, the Knights haven't been that bad especially this season where they continue to fight on despite the injury setbacks.

BunniesMan

Immortal
And people say BM isn't a troll.

Exhibit A.
How exactly am I being a troll? Rick Stone is a head coach who is only signed up for the rest of this year. He has not signed for next year. He has served a long apprenticeship and looks to have what it takes to be a 1st grade coach. We have every right to consider making a bid for him?

And if we did, and he agreed, and he ended up being a long term successful coach with us, it certainly would be satisfying.

How is any of what I said a troll you genius.

Canard

Immortal
How exactly am I being a troll? Rick Stone is a head coach who is only signed up for the rest of this year. He has not signed for next year. He has served a long apprenticeship and looks to have what it takes to be a 1st grade coach. We have every right to consider making a bid for him?

And if we did, and he agreed, and he ended up being a long term successful coach with us, it certainly would be satisfying.

How is any of what I said a troll you genius.

What a stunning coup it would be to sign an assistant after missing out on your Bennett, it would be the Rugby League equivalent of a wet fart in terms of impact.

And define success for Souths? Finishing higher than 9th?

Weren't you just mere weeks ago deriding me and other posters for suggesting that John Lang may not be best placed to lead Souths to a title, and now you are deathriding him to oblivion??

You're absolutely right on that! Rusty is leading the charge! After Rusty heard the bad news he boarded his trusty boat Tugger and is now enroute to Newcastle Harbor! He's got the hate real bad on Tinkler!

snapshot5.jpeg

Making mooovies, making music and fooiiightin' round the world!

"I couldn't find cancer, but I found this guy with cancer"

BunniesMan

Immortal
What a stunning coup it would be to sign an assistant after missing out on your Bennett, it would be the Rugby League equivalent of a wet fart in terms of impact.

And define success for Souths? Finishing higher than 9th?

Weren't you just mere weeks ago deriding me and other posters for suggesting that John Lang may not be best placed to lead Souths to a title, and now you are deathriding him to oblivion??
Deathriding him? Get your facts straight, it's been known for a long time that he's retiring after this year. We need a new coach for 2012, that's a fact.

As for success, I obviously mean premierships.

And you mention coups and making impact, it wouldn't be about that, it would be about getting the best coach for 2012, IMO Stone is up there as the best available coach.

Why not, your stupid club signed Langmack to a three year deal after not winning a game.
I am sure Knights fans would never be able to sleep if they lost Stone as an assistand.
FMD you are deadsh*t

lmao wasn't he their defensive coach when they were getting pumped by 40 every week? Then he got a promotion :lol:

Mr48Volts

Juniors
They represent all that is evil in the NRL.

They are from a soulless, filthy, disgusting town full of disgusting, dirty, despicable people.

They are a stain on the NRL. Their numerous drug scandals have tainted our fine game like no other.

They deserve to die.

I loathe them.

This from the man who supports a team who condoned the knob jockey that was Todd Carney for years, from the team who rorted the cap to win premierships, and from the team who bought most of QLD to get their 1st flags.

Skeepe = Troll = Jealous

skeepe

Immortal
This from the man who supports a team who condoned the knob jockey that was Todd Carney for years, from the team who rorted the cap to win premierships, and from the team who bought most of QLD to get their 1st flags.

Skeepe = Troll = Jealous

You said flags.

f**k off Victorian.

BM1979

Juniors
And if he wants what's best for himself he'll stay and help Bennett rather than go to Souths where the players turn on their coaches the first sign of failure.

Im lost now , are you telling me there has been anything but signs of failure with Souths over the last how many decades

boxhead

First Grade
Huge congratulations to the Knights and their fans. I hope you guys do really well and get a premiership over the next few years, its' great to see you guys do well.

Cheers and good luck for the next four years and beyond :)

Latest posts