What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WEEK TWO - Parramatta 25 Bulldogs 6 @ Telstra

Bicey_18

Bench
So its a Storm Vs Eagles/Cowboys/Warriors GF.......

Id say the Eagles will get there to take on the Storm

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:
parrachokersnd6.gif

Todger = joker.

Big Pete

Referee
Boring game especially for finals.

With all those backs, you'd think Parra would've been good to watch instead...

ShineDog

Juniors
Players to join the Australian train on Squad :

O'Meley, Mason , Ryan , Maitua , Tonga and Patten.

Apey

Staff member
Haha... well that sucked, I watched that instead of studying? Bah..

jimmythehand

Juniors
congratulations parramatta, good luck next week because I think you'll need it. Both teams were extremely poor tonight. But here I was thinking my Dogs would probably get up on the back of an atrocious display from finch or smith or both. Well they were pretty poor but Sherwin surely must go close to the Paul Carrige award of 2007.

That yet could go to Shane Hayne in what was the most inept dispaly of reffing i've seen in a long long time. The most important call was Finch's knock-on when he kicked his field goal, but bloody hell I spotted 3 or 4 drop-balls in tackles (i think 3 by the dogs and 1 by the eels) that went unnoticed, Adam Perry was a filthy scum bag all game and got away with murder.

The result pisses me off the most but I think that would have to be one of the worst all-round games of footy I've seen all year from players and officials.

ShineDog

Juniors
Dogs were defeated by a better team tonight...obviously.

My picks for the Grand Final : Storm v Warriors!!

Good luck to all teams left!

Missa

Juniors
WOOHOOO well done parra....dogs were pretty ordinary...i don't know y as they have such great players.....just glad they r out....i just want the warriors to win and go all the way now........congrats parra

Avenger

Immortal
The Dogs have been pretenders all year. They need more pace out wide and need to get some new halves.