What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Stagger eel

Staff member
thanks Delboy..great news and just to reiterate that we play on Sunday 3pm at Ringrose..

Nikki

Coach
Absolutely horrid conditions to play footy in.. And Joe Williams told me to "Get f**ked!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Lol.. They were my words exactly when I heard the news. But I am hoping that having only played them two weeks ago it will be a lot easier to work on the game plan having that loss somewhat fresh in their memories.

Nikki

Coach
The Cobras beat them which makes us the Minor Premiers!! Norths will take on Balmain next Saturday at NSO

Delboy

First Grade
Bears were beaten by the Sharks , I think, 28-16 or something like that. The Bears lost .

So we are Minor Premiers.

Geez. They didn't look it Saturday Afternoon, but still an achievement.

Ask anyone who was in the Cronin Stand watching that game, I was pacing like and expectant father. Though apparently I got to Joe Williams.

Calexico

Juniors
So we are Minor Premiers.

Geez. They didn't look it Saturday Afternoon, but still an achievement.

Ask anyone who was in the Cronin Stand watching that game, I was pacing like and expectant father. Though apparently I got to Joe Williams.

Are you sure Mits? Aren't Wenty and the Bears = on 33pts but we're way behind on points differential? :? What am I missing here? :oops:

Nikki

Coach
I was confused to. But apparently we were on equal 31 points with our win taking us to 33 and out right leaders. Unfortunately I dont have a copy of the table handy, but have heard it from 2 seperate people.

wittyz chick

Coach
Excuse my stupidity Nikki, Kate and whoever else I messaged saying we were minor premiers.. I've only just re-checked the table and realised Norths were on 33 [I swore it said 31 yesterday!! :lol:]

and checking for and against Norths = 262, Wenty = 215

Sorry.. went off too early without double checking.. very stupid of me!!

Calexico

Juniors
I was confused to. But apparently we were on equal 31 points with our win taking us to 33 and out right leaders. Unfortunately I dont have a copy of the table handy, but have heard it from 2 seperate people.

The NSWRL site has the Bears on 33 and Wenty on 31 prior to this round. Of course they could have it wrong ...

Nikki

Coach
Lol.. I knew things werent adding up.. Oh well, I prefer not being Minor Premiers. Theres a certain Hoodoo about it.

Latest posts