What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Calexico

Juniors
btw, Wittyz Chick has offered to send updates and I will do my very best to post them if at all possible..

I know plenty will be at ANZ while a few others will be working nearby :sarcasm: so we'll do our best.

Work .. isn't it just the worst :( Updates will be most appreciated tho ...

Nikki

Coach
I just realised I didnt really check the final score. Last from memory was 16 - 6 to the Tigers. They may have scored again after that. I gave up. Seemed to be very one dimensional play. It was like they only rehearsed the one set play at training and they used it over and over and over again. Which saw me blow up towards the end of the game... Whoops! There were a lot of errors from both sides and as much of a cliche as it sounds the ref was a lil one sided. But there are no excuses for our poor form. I hope the team doesnt train near Parra for the rest of the season :lol: Hopefully this is the slump we need heading into the finals and next week and beyond we come out firing.

Nikki

Coach
Yeah, I thought Joey was cramp at first. But seemed a lil more serious. He was getting attended to when a Tigers player made a break. God Bless Joey, he left the trainer and ran over to make the tackle.

I actually made the comment that Horo's looked a lil similar to Bedsy's. Not too sure tho. It happened in a tackle an he was in that much pain he wouldnt or couldnt play the ball.

Calexico

Juniors
sorry mate, just wasn't humanly possible for me tonight..

thaks Nikki.

I believe both Joey and Horo suffered serious injuries too?

No prob mate - although the suspense was killing me :crazy:

And thanks also, Nikki. Things seems to be turning a bit pear shaped with the injuries and all. I wonder if they were early enough in the game to have a real bearing on the results?

wittyz chick

Coach
sorry mate, just wasn't humanly possible for me tonight..

thaks Nikki.

I believe both Joey and Horo suffered serious injuries too?

Wow I haven't logged on for ages.. I forgot to comment to you yesterday when you called from what I saw [it was quite dark at the time] Joey walked out pretty normally after the game, not hobbling at all but as Nikki mentioned he was in a fair amount of pain when he came off..

wittyz chick

Coach
Yeah, I thought Joey was cramp at first. But seemed a lil more serious. He was getting attended to when a Tigers player made a break. God Bless Joey, he left the trainer and ran over to make the tackle.

I actually made the comment that Horo's looked a lil similar to Bedsy's. Not too sure tho. It happened in a tackle an he was in that much pain he wouldnt or couldnt play the ball.

Yes and put the ball behind him so somebody else could play the ball and the game could continue and a couple of Tigers players blew up saying he dropped it.. The ref looked at them like they were nuts :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
New screen name in progress Hells :lol:

Checking the table in BL, we can finish 1 - 3. Norths, us and Manly are on 31 points. Though with the huge points differential if all 3 teams win I say it'd stay the same.

Anyone know if Wenty finals will be played at Ringrose or Parra? Because I'm starting to love Ringrose = ) probably because it's closer to my house then Parra is :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I've been reliably informed that we will be playing next sunday at Ringrose park at 3pm.

Calexico

Juniors
Hey your on the job today Stagger ;) I thought you'd be up at the stadium. Sounds a bit too close for comfort at the mo ...