What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Nikki

Coach
Yeah I am pretty sure that the games for next week were correct, just the final placings were wrong.. Sarah!!!

strider

Post Whore
is this sunday at wenty? .... I wanna go! I have missed so much footy lately with being sick and f'n weddings etc etc ... plus I wanna see a team I go for win ffs! :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
and in breaking news...

the game is actually on Saturday :( and not sunday, which has thrown me right off course, I may need to be very nice person to someone this week. :crazy:

Saturday 3pm Ringrose V the Cobras

Joey G should be sweet to play also.

Colexico same thing applies, I'll let you know of my movements hopefully by Thursday but if I couldn't make it I will definitely be in a position to post updates curtasy of the lovely WC, Nikki or Holic.

wittyz chick

Coach
Hi all I've just been reliably informed Wenty play on Saturday now at 3pm. Still playing Cobras!!

Hope that makes things better for you eela!!

Cools, Now I can go, the Racing is on Sunday (okay and Saturday, but Sunday is the 2nd Biggest race of the year). So I might not have made it. But Saturday, that is very achievable.

Calexico

Juniors
and in breaking news...

the game is actually on Saturday :( and not sunday, which has thrown me right off course, I may need to be very nice person to someone this week. :crazy:

Saturday 3pm Ringrose V the Cobras

Joey G should be sweet to play also.

Colexico same thing applies, I'll let you know of my movements hopefully by Thursday but if I couldn't make it I will definitely be in a position to post updates curtasy of the lovely WC, Nikki or Holic.

Sounds good either way mate. Will hear from you later in the week ...