What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Pirates Bid News

Centy Coast

Juniors
Vic will win that easily. The WA v Vic game is the big one. Victoria’s seniors comps this year were very strong. WA can’t take that game for granted (and won’t)
VIC won a close game over NT 28-18, VIC led 20-6 at halftime after NT had scored the first try of the match to lead 6-0.
With 4 mins of the match remaining NT crossed but the referee ruled a forward pass.
NT won the 2nd half 8-12.
Sloppy game, VIC look like a Pacifika Jersey Flegg team (very young team) and the NT squad reminds me of that NRL CRL add where their team bus breaks down and they need to gather a team for the Final so that they don’t forfeit the match lol.

Last edited:

Pneuma

First Grade
VIC won a close game over NT 28-18, VIC led 20-6 at halftime after NT had scored the first try of the match to lead 6-0.
With 4 mins of the match remaining NT crossed but the referee ruled a forward pass.
NT won the 2nd half 8-12.
Sloppy game, VIC look like a Pacifika Jersey Flegg team and the NT squad reminds me of that NRL CRL add where the team bus breaks down and they need to gather a team for the Final so that they don’t forfeit lol.
Watched a bit of it. You are pretty much right

MugaB

Coach
I’ll miss Sundays WA v VIC game, as I’ll be at the Bears v Rabbitohs NSW Cup GF.
I also thought VIC would go on and smash NT in that 2nd half.
Good to watch different kind of footy for a change.
Sorry but what has this all got to do with the West Coast bid licence?

...jus kidding, great games, SA is piss poor, we are never seeing the rams back the way this team is going every comp

Pneuma

First Grade

...jus kidding, great games, SA is piss poor, we are never seeing the rams back the way this team is going every comp
My Tassie side from 2011 would beat this SA team. Easily. Lot of work to be done over there. There is absolutely none being done here.

Centy Coast

Juniors

Hahaha, VIC just beat SA 58-0 after leading 26-0 at halftime.
WA v NT up next, how dare they play the Aust PM’s 13 v PNG PM’s 13 game at the same time as these CAS matches, does Albo actually help select this team with Big Mal ?, score is 12-12 56.50.

Bukowski

Juniors
Hahaha, VIC just beat SA 58-0 after leading 26-0 at halftime.
WA v NT up next, how dare they play the Aust PM’s 13 v PNG PM’s 13 game at the same time as these CAS matches, does Albo actually help select this team with Big Mal ?, score is 12-12 56.50.
Are they telecast?

Centy Coast

Juniors
Are they telecast?
I’m watching on a link, it is on the NRL WA Facebook page.
I added it here, hopefully it works.
Halftime of WA v NT, WA leads 14-10, WA scored from their first set to lead 4-0, then NT hit back with two tries to lead 4-10.

Centy Coast

Juniors
With WA leading 14-10 at halftime, NT scored a quick try after the break to take the lead 14-16.
WA finally took the win 26-16 in a very physical game, WA’s final try was an 8 point try because of dirty play from NT when WA crossed, WA missed their conversion but converted the penalty goal.
Tomorrow NT v SA 1.20pm and WA v VIC 2.40pm.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
West Australia State Rugby League Football History 1951 - Western Australia took on a star studded France on August 26 at the Claremont Showgrounds before a crowd of 14,500.

IMG_1415.jpeg

Centy Coast

Juniors
Should be a very even contest between WA and VIC 2morro:
WA have beaten SA 60-0 and NT 26-16.
VIC have beaten NT 28-18 and SA 58-0.
WA for and against 86-16
VIC for and against 86-18

Perth Red

Post Whore
Should be a very even contest between WA and VIC 2morro:
WA have beaten SA 60-0 and NT 26-16.
VIC have beaten NT 28-18 and SA 58-0.
WA for and against 86-16
VIC for and against 86-18
They are usually close games. I think we had a ten year winning run against them before they finally beat us a couple of years ago.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Greg Florimo on Footy Show now talking about the Bears possible joint expansion with Perth..

”Some things are non negotiable… The Brand, the colours and games at North Sydney Oval.. whether it’s 4, 6 or hopefully 8 “…

Lots of lols…

NRL gunna expand to Perth just to enable the majority of games to be played 4000 kms away in North Sydney…