What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Chance The Top 4?

txta2

First Grade
Yes but they are winning those grinding games and playing finals footy. No other team in the comp is
I don't think they will make the top 4 as Souths are starting to come good.

I would normally agree but I have one name for you that I believe will drag us kicking and screaming to the top 4 because he is a winner and has the mental toughness, drive and belief we have so sadly lacked over the years.

ENNIS

Surely

Post Whore
Yes but they are winning those grinding games and playing finals footy. No other team in the comp is
I don't think they will make the top 4 as Souths are starting to come good.

Souths were lucky not to get rolled by Penrith, very lucky.

I would normally agree but I have one name for you that I believe will drag us kicking and screaming to the top 4 because he is a winner and has the mental toughness, drive and belief we have so sadly lacked over the years.

ENNIS

Add to that we have the kids in Bird/Holmes who have a chance at glory before cronullafied.

Come finals this is when Barba comes into his own, the forwards get us to the finals then your match winner grabs the brass ring for us

CSFC

Juniors
Not sure why people are expecting cows to beat us this week. They've been so patchy the past few games. Raiders put 24 points on them last week in Townsville and Parramatta the week before (again in Townsville) was a close game until the last 20 mins where it blew out.

If we can annoy Thurston enough which we tend to play that grinding style I reckon we'll get them by a couple tries being in front of a home crowd and the form we've been in vs. the form they've been in

And I think we're a slight chance for 4th, but I'm predicting a 5th place finish. Different story if the bunnies lost vs penrith and we were on equal points, because their run home is terrible.

SharkShocked

Bench
Not sure why people are expecting cows to beat us this week. They've been so patchy the past few games. Raiders put 24 points on them last week in Townsville and Parramatta the week before (again in Townsville) was a close game until the last 20 mins where it blew out.

If we can annoy Thurston enough which we tend to play that grinding style I reckon we'll get them by a couple tries being in front of a home crowd and the form we've been in vs. the form they've been in

And I think we're a slight chance for 4th, but I'm predicting a 5th place finish. Different story if the bunnies lost vs penrith and we were on equal points, because their run home is terrible.

We haven't exactly been the harlem globetrotters of late either.

Every year I want a Cronulla vs Manly GF. This year more than others for personal reasons.
So whatever it takes!

eddiesmith

Juniors
I would be happy with 5th, get a home game v Warriors or Raiders then we play coming off a win against our Bunnies!

Beats 4th and a trip to Brisbane 1st week and then having to play week 2 coming off a bad loss.

Latest posts