What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you love/ hate about your area?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Terrigal is bombarded from Bankstown, Sydney blow-ins are a pain in the arse, why can't they just leave us alone and piss off to say??....Bondi Beach bahahahhahahaha

and where are you from Ron :lol:

how long have you been a "local" :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: :lol:

Yeah i think i was born in Bankstown, but it was so long ago i can't remember :lol:

I'm a local now :D i've done my apprenticship....got a job up here and have gotten pissed at most of the watering holes :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
Stranger said:
You are stupid.
you said after all we are all Aussie correct?
But Because your live in australia dosent make you an aussie. To be an aussie or not depends on your background. NOT where your currently living.
Stop calling me stupid Stranger, it hurts my feelings. I'm trying to help you here but you just refuse to helped.
Ok, so you've now mentioned the word 'background' - what does that mean? I'm starting to see a point slowly emerging from the fog of your nonsense, but you need to expound on it and express whatever it is bouncing around that cavernous mind of yours properly.

Godz Illa

Coach
Stranger said:
god its useless talking to you.... are you 5 or 6?
I'm neither. But let's stick to the subject at hand for the moment, please Stranger. I'm still waiting to be illuminated by your dazzling point of argument.

mullet

Juniors
fosie said:
Things i love about Fairfield:
- Very multicultural
- Everyones friendly
- You can talk to strangers on teh bus :lol:
- Alota old people and they're nice
- Good range of cultural restaurants
- Local parks, bus stops and malls are in walking distance ( from my house anyway)

Things i hate about Fairfield:
- It's dirty
- All the hot guys never go out :lol:
- Fairfield station is scary
- Alota graffiti around
- Doesn't have very good shops
- No good shopping complexs
- None of my friends live nearby

hmm agrre but disagree with a few there

Things i like:
- cabramatta
- the muliticulturalism
- it contains some of the most expensive real estate in the west
- sports grounds parks fields etc are numerous
- the industrial area is home to many big company factories such as primo and arrnotts and now LG
- eastern creek
- wonderland is finally gone
- FMK
- home of harry kewel, christian vieri and michael clarke
-although it does house scum its not as bad as a place like penrith or campbelltown and is not as pretentious, narrow minded and blinkered as ppl in the shire and the east - good working class attitude

things i hate bout fairfield:
- cant go to maccas for a quick lunch without being harrassed by some members of the male gender from a certain ethnic background :roll: god forbid i say lebanese
- there are NO hot guys fosie unless ur into those with one eyebrow who say fully sick and f**k and merkin every second word
- fairfield markets
- Fairfield city in general is up the shit (dont know the last time i went there)
- the housing commission aka the ghetto next to stocklands
- its true, there are no good shopping complexes, stocklands is about the best, one level of shops with about 7 different jewellery stores :roll:
- Joe tripodi lol
- cark scully maybe

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mullet you could always move are to Terrigal, and seeing that i'm officaly a local i could be your tour guide to the best places on the Central Coast

PS i can understand exactly what you said about Fairfield, i'm from Bankstown originally :(

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
What i love about the Central Cost/ Terrigal...is exactly what CCEagle said, the beaches, women, lifestyle, normality in people, more Milfs less shazzas, nightclubs

What i hate?? well weekends and public holidays Terrigal is bombarded from Bankstown, Sydney blow-ins are a pain in the arse, why can't they just leave us alone and piss off to say??....Bondi Beach bahahahhahahaha

Giiiiiday Ron, good to see ya round here again :D

Totally agree there, did you notice last summer hols there were hundreds of lebanese up here. Which was a shock because I'm yet to really see a stereotypical lebanese in Terrigal when it isn't holiday season or a long weekend.

I got asked at least 5 times when I was working " yo bro, do youse like deliver now?" *as I was carrying a pizza, in a bag,walking to my car*

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

f**king morons, piss of home tbh.

Anyway mate I'm 18 as of a minute ago :D :D :D :D So I'll probably see you down at Lago or the Beery some time next week. I'm busy this Fri (Shihad) Sat (Trial) & Sunday (Shihad..again) so I wont really be able to give my ID a solid test untill next week.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
mullet said:
i'll be on the cc sharks newcastle trial

Yeah same, as much as I despise Newcastle I got conned into it by a Novacastrian supporting chick friend. God knooows why I want to go :p ;-)

It's on the night after my 18th so I have no idea if I'll be in any shape to go.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mte i haven't been out for ages, work weekends always and just been busy.

Yeah but the Bankstown brigade are serve pain in the scrotum.

One of the little skidmarks actually tried to have ago at me cause i stared him out deliberately " what are you staring at " the skidmark replied.

" you" :lol:

Then he drove off, it was a pitty, as i had weights bar in my car and wanted to use it over this mortons knee caps. :(

MEE

Juniors
mullet said:
Theres something you don't see everyday. The words 'expensive', 'real estate', and 'west' being used in the same sentence.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Mte i haven't been out for ages, work weekends always and just been busy.

Yeah but the Bankstown brigade are serve pain in the scrotum.

One of the little skidmarks actually tried to have ago at me cause i stared him out deliberately " what are you staring at " the skidmark replied.

" you" :lol:

Then he drove off, it was a pitty, as i had weights bar in my car and wanted to use it over this mortons knee caps. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of f**king tools. I was so happy when the holidays ended, they packed their bags and f**ked off home.

I remember seeing two try and chat up a few local lasses, the looks on their faces when the girls turned them away was bloody priceless :D

Leb-PlaYa

Juniors
Bankstown

LOVE
Bankstown square
hot chix
telopea street
Maccas on belmore road
all my cousins live near by

HATE
Da coppers
airport noise

mullet

Juniors
MEE said:
mullet said:
Theres something you don't see everyday. The words 'expensive', 'real estate', and 'west' being used in the same sentence.

so narrow minded :!:

mullet

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
mullet said:
i'll be on the cc sharks newcastle trial

Yeah same, as much as I despise Newcastle I got conned into it by a Novacastrian supporting chick friend. God knooows why I want to go :p ;-)

It's on the night after my 18th so I have no idea if I'll be in any shape to go.

well well the trial is the day b4 my 19th so it will prolly be a big night

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
mullet said:
fosie said:
Things i love about Fairfield:
- Very multicultural
- Everyones friendly
- You can talk to strangers on teh bus :lol:
- Alota old people and they're nice
- Good range of cultural restaurants
- Local parks, bus stops and malls are in walking distance ( from my house anyway)

Things i hate about Fairfield:
- It's dirty
- All the hot guys never go out :lol:
- Fairfield station is scary
- Alota graffiti around
- Doesn't have very good shops
- No good shopping complexs
- None of my friends live nearby

hmm agrre but disagree with a few there

Things i like:
- cabramatta
- the muliticulturalism
- sports grounds parks fields etc are numerous
- the industrial area is home to many big company factories such as primo and arrnotts and now LG
- eastern creek
- wonderland is finally gone
- FMK
- home of harry kewel, christian vieri and michael clarke
-although it does house scum its not as bad as a place like penrith or campbelltown and is not as pretentious, narrow minded and blinkered as ppl in the shire and the east - good working class attitude

things i hate bout fairfield:
- cant go to maccas for a quick lunch without being harrassed by some members of the male gender from a certain ethnic background :roll: god forbid i say lebanese
- there are NO hot guys fosie unless ur into those with one eyebrow who say fully sick and f**k and merkin every second word
- fairfield markets
- Fairfield city in general is up the sh*t (dont know the last time i went there)
- the housing commission aka the ghetto next to stocklands
- its true, there are no good shopping complexes, stocklands is about the best, one level of shops with about 7 different jewellery stores :roll:
- Joe tripodi lol
- cark scully maybe

I spent my teenage years terrorising the citizens of Fairfield.
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.
As soon as I could I left.
No regrets.

Latest posts