What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Jarryd Hayne doesn't make the 49ers cut? Will he return to the NRL?

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Having a crack at the NFL was pretty cool, and his accomplishments are to be admired.

Running off to union would well and truly sully that though.

When will his dream be winning an NRL premiership?

Pommy

Coach
Love how the general feeling here in Aus seems to be Sam was total flop/failure at his code swap despite being runner up in the Aviva premiership and representing his country in a world cup in a second sport.
But good on Hayne for giving it a go and following his dream despite achieving not a lot of note. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
Love how the general feeling here in Aus seems to be Sam was total flop/failure at his code swap despite being runner up in the Aviva premiership and representing his country in a world cup in a second sport.
But good on Hayne for giving it a go and falling his dream despite achieving not a lot of note. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We just went off what your Pommy media and Burgess teammates told us...

None of us would have a clue otherwise as we aren't watching many Aviva games...

BuffaloRules

Coach
Nah... No one here cares...

If you think Burgess copped more criticism during his Union days here than back in his own country you are quite ( to use a Pommy term) daft.

Pommy

Coach
Nah... No one here cares...

If you think Burgess copped more criticism during his Union days here than back in his own country you are quite ( to use a Pommy term) daft.

I'm not saying that at all I was just saying its owned by Murdoch so not really Pommy :lol::lol: (jokes)
But when it was announced he was coming back everyone I met labeled him a failure as you say without even knowing what he had achieved. Today as far as I have been able to tell Hayne's wank fest has just continued. He went and followed his dreams, gave it his all etc etc.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I'm not saying that at all I was just saying its owned by Murdoch so not really Pommy :lol::lol: (jokes)
But when it was announced he was coming back everyone I met labeled him a failure as you say without even knowing what he had achieved. Today as far as I have been able to tell Hayne's wank fest has just continued. He went and followed his dreams, gave it his all etc etc.

He was a failure!

I was over in the UK when the RWC was on!

It was ugly..

Parra

Referee
They are different situations. Burgess was recruited for a specific purpose - he wasn't given enough time and was thrown in way to deep. He was unfairly labelled as the scapegoat for the unbelievably poor performance by the English side. He should never been part of that team.

Hayne went of his own volition with no great plan. His achievement was making a squad at all - let alone making a team and playing in the NFL. Rather than being thrown into the deep end he fought his way to get there.

Latest posts