What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if Jarryd Hayne doesn't make the 49ers cut? Will he return to the NRL?

Kilkenny

Coach
Seriously where does Jarryd Hayne get off.

I think we all would agree his pursuit of making it in the NFL was commendable and he achieved more than could reasonably be expected.

After being taped on the shoulder and told he wasn't going to make the next cut for the 49's he throws the towel in and comes up with another dream. Off to the Olympics for Fiji in Rugby 7's.

Gimme a break Jarryd. You do not deserve to take the spot of someone who has worked there butt off for years and is far more deserving than you.

Pull your head in, sign up with the Roosters and give us all a break.

After your tap on the shoulder you should have just copped it on the chin and signed the deal with the Roosters and people would have understood. But to potentially deprive someone of what is rightfully there's a position in the Fiji Sevens team for the Olympics is a bit much.

Hayne you've lost me.

Parra

Referee

I think we all would agree his pursuit of making it in the NFL was commendable and he achieved more than could reasonably be expected.

After being taped on the shoulder and told he wasn't going to make the next cut for the 49's he throws the towel in and comes up with another dream. Off to the Olympics for Fiji in Rugby 7's.

Gimme a break Jarryd. You do not deserve to take the spot of someone who has worked there butt off for years and is far more deserving than you.

After your tap on the shoulder you should have just copped it on the chin and signed the deal with the Roosters and people would have understood. But to potentially deprive someone of what is rightfully there's a position in the Fiji Sevens team for the Olympics is a bit much.

Hayne you've lost me.

What sort of a whine is that? In a pro sport you don't want a new recruit to play because someone else might get dropped? With that thinking there would be no new player signings. Appky thst thinking to other sports - for example F1. " sorry mr verstappen we can't offer you the drive because this other blokes feelings might get hurt".

Perth Red

Post Whore
Surely he could be drafted in each time a team is on the bottom to lift them off then move to the next bottom team? Now that is a dream worth fulfilling.

Rhyno

First Grade

Hayne you've lost me.

Why would he sign with the roosters?

--Storm--

Juniors
He probably should've seen hes 2nd season out, he's copping a fair bit of slack now. NFL journey is getting called a fail, then there's people pissed off hes going to be taking a poor Fiji players spot and Ikin saying he doesn't even match up with the best players in the game... various of other things.

--Storm--

Juniors
Just think of the amount of money Hayne fumbled away. If he didn't fumble he's NFL career away he'd be a mega star right now. All he had to do was get through that first season mistake free. Probably fumbled away millions and millions.

Danish

Referee
I don't get this whole "he's taking a spot off some poor guy who deserves it more" crap.

It's the olympics. The people who get selected aren't based on who worked the hardest or who has been trying for the longest. They go to whoever is the best.

If some bloke has been training at, say, the 400m for his entire life and worked his guts out for selection, but then some flog whose never run it in his life just up and decides to give it a shot and winds up running faster times, guess who they pick?

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
Just think of the amount of money Hayne fumbled away. If he didn't fumble he's NFL career away he'd be a mega star right now. All he had to do was get through that first season mistake free. Probably fumbled away millions and millions.

So you're saying the AFL are going to sign him for a few mill a season?

--Storm--

Juniors
Roosters have dropped out and one of the reasons given is they don't like he's personality :lol:

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
Roosters have dropped out and on of the reasons given is they don't like he's personality :lol:

his*

I have seen you mess it up a few times so being the noble man that I am, I will pass on to you some simple grammar advice.

He's is a contraction, it's an abbreviated word, short for he is, now here's an example: "he's going to the bank", he is going to the bank.

His is a belonging word, it's used when describing something that belongs to an individual, usually a male, now here's an example: "that is his lunch", that lunch belongs to him.

Hope this was of some help :)

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
his*

I have seen you mess it up a few times so being the noble man that I am, I will pass on to you some simple grammar advice.

He's is a contraction, it's an abbreviated word, short for he is, now here's an example: "he's going to the bank", he is going to the bank.

His is a belonging word, it's used when describing something that belongs to an individual, usually a male, now here's an example: "that is his lunch", that lunch belongs to him.

:clap:

his*

Looks like another fight at the aquarium is on the cards.

harboo

Juniors
Who cares where he goes he should of listened to his Dad & gone to the Bunnies & not listened to his Mum who obviously did not like them oh well that is the way it goes