What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Jack Bird's best position?

What is Jack Bird's best position?

• Fullback

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Centre

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • Five-eighth

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Second row

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Lock

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters

First Grade
No you didn't. Why have you even got into it? This had nothing to do with you. My beef wasn't even with you.
1. You are a Brisbane supporter, thus, everyone dislikes you.
2. The irony of you going off at someone needing to learn to spell, whilst not being able to spell yourself, was just to delicious to go past.

davi

Juniors
1. You are a Brisbane supporter, thus, everyone dislikes you.
2. The irony of you going off at someone needing to learn to spell, whilst not being able to spell yourself, was just to delicious to go past.

Ummm no I think your a troll with too much time on your hands. There was no rationale behind what you did despite your struggles to justify it.

Pedge1971

First Grade
It's a bit rich from you calling me dumb when your writing crap like this "Broncs sogned the kid" and "everyone else thinks ur club" . Learn to spell before you accuse me of being dumb wanka.

Actually I gave you a range of options dumb being one, and asked you which one you were. But sure, pick up my typos and shorthand champ.

Anyways you (u) got Bird so and I think he will go well regardless of position. The bloke is a winner. Shame as he immediately becomes unlikable when he pulls on that jersey.

blaza88z

Coach
I don't think he'll play 6, 7 or 1.

I actually think he'll be play at lock, McGuire is who we currently have but he's very 1 dimensional, certainly a significant downgrade from Corey Parker, we'll see how it unfolds but that's what I am thinking

Special K

Coach
Jack Bird is 93kg and weak defensively. Please play him at lock.

He is a 1,3 or a 6. I'm still not sure where he is best at.

davi

Juniors
Actually I gave you a range of options dumb being one, and asked you which one you were. But sure, pick up my typos and shorthand champ.

Anyways you (u) got Bird so and I think he will go well regardless of position. The bloke is a winner. Shame as he immediately becomes unlikable when he pulls on that jersey.

Fair enough mate.

If Bird wanted more ball Newcastle would have been a better option and I honestly don't mean that as a swipe against Newcastle. Brisbane does have alot of attacking options though, and Bird could find himself frustrated again if he does not become the top dog in Brisbane's attack.

I agree with whats been said about Milford/Bird combo their games are too simlar to me.

Diesel

Referee
The Broncos special salary cap is doing wonders for the game. Still 11 season without a premiership so they need all the help they can get

Knight76

Juniors
I'd like to congratulate the broncs on their signing. Adding another SOO rep to their squad. And with the salary cap increasing they have a real opportunity to have the entire 17 regular first graders as either SOO or Internationals.

Aint the cap grand. Spread that talent cap!

Congratulations Bronco fans! You've got yourself a good un, that's for sure.

Amazing that you can let go of your international halfback (I know he hasn't played any tests in the halves, but an international is an international), then sign a superior player for 500k less.

Well done.

If all clubs were run as well as the Broncos we'd have a really great competition.