What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Jack Bird's best position?

What is Jack Bird's best position?

• Fullback

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Centre

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • Five-eighth

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Second row

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Lock

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters

myrrh ken

First Grade
Darius Boyd- actually started out his career at the Broncos and was poached by the Dragons. So why have you got him on the list?

Adam Blair- had a terrible tenure at the Tigers, in fact the Tigers agree to pay out some of his remaining contract to get him off the books.

James Roberts- was offered equal money, he wanted a upgrade on his contract from the Titans and the Titans said no.

David Mead- actually said he didn't get a formal offer from the Titans. But hey I'm sure a poster such as yourself would know more about Mead's situation then him.

Tevita Pangai-Jr, David Mead, Benji Marshall (over the hill), Korbin Sims none of these players yell stars to me. There ok some of them but there not state of origin talent unlike Gillette, Thaiday, Hunt, Parker, and Oates that are Broncos produced.

Milford and Barber are accepted. But Milford was offered higher coin to stay at the Raiders the fact he was Queensland born had a lot to do with it.

I actually think it's Bird's interest to stay at the Sharks. I've got a feeling he could be Barber starting all over again, and really wasn't in the interests of Barber and the Bulldogs for him to leave. He was great in 2012, but his 2013 form wasn't actually that good (personal problems had something to do with it) and his form carried over when he went to the Broncs. I would have much preferred the Broncos to keep Hunt then to go after Bird I just think Hunt's a better fit.

Roberts had more lucrative offers, including from saints, which he turned down.

Mead had the Bulldogs courting him and it mustve been bigger than what Brisbane "officially" offered.

What were the value of the TPAs the thoroughbreds were throwing at milford? Bet it matched Canberra.

Anyway back on topic - now there's talk of Boyd moving to stand off to accommodate Bird at fullback. Sounds a bit desperate.

Bronco18

Juniors
Anyway back on topic - now there's talk of Boyd moving to stand off to accommodate Bird at fullback. Sounds a bit desperate.

Media speculation, Boyd just responded to the question in an interview.

It'd be a waste of Boyd's defensive work to move him away from fullback, especially considering that has been where Bird has been found out consistently at fullback. If in theory Bird came to the Broncos, he'd play 5/8th.

wibble

Bench
Media speculation, Boyd just responded to the question in an interview.

It'd be a waste of Boyd's defensive work to move him away from fullback, especially considering that has been where Bird has been found out consistently at fullback. If in theory Bird came to the Broncos, he'd play 5/8th.

Not sure his one game at fullback in first grade, that we won 42-16, showed he was found out consistently at fullback. But yes, there is a theory among Sharks fans that he may struggle with the defense, but it is still largely speculation based on him not having done the role before.

Bronco18

Juniors
Not sure his one game at fullback in first grade, that we won 42-16, showed he was found out consistently at fullback. But yes, there is a theory among Sharks fans that he may struggle with the defense, but it is still largely speculation based on him not having done the role before.

During a couple of pre-season experiments is what I was referring too. Admittedly, mostly through reports in the media.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Darius Boyd- actually started out his career at the Broncos and was poached by the Dragons. So why have you got him on the list?

Adam Blair- had a terrible tenure at the Tigers, in fact the Tigers agree to pay out some of his remaining contract to get him off the books.

James Roberts- was offered equal money, he wanted a upgrade on his contract from the Titans and the Titans said no.

David Mead- actually said he didn't get a formal offer from the Titans. But hey I'm sure a poster such as yourself would know more about Mead's situation then him.

Tevita Pangai-Jr, David Mead, Benji Marshall (over the hill), Korbin Sims none of these players yell stars to me. There ok some of them but there not state of origin talent unlike Gillette, Thaiday, Hunt, Parker, and Oates that are Broncos produced.

Milford and Barber are accepted. But Milford was offered higher coin to stay at the Raiders the fact he was Queensland born had a lot to do with it.

I actually think it's Bird's interest to stay at the Sharks. I've got a feeling he could be Barber starting all over again, and really wasn't in the interests of Barber and the Bulldogs for him to leave. He was great in 2012, but his 2013 form wasn't actually that good (personal problems had something to do with it) and his form carried over when he went to the Broncs. I would have much preferred the Broncos to keep Hunt then to go after Bird I just think Hunt's a better fit.

Erm except u have pretty much run in Texas for the Broncos about the Broncos and so the bwoncos can get an advantage in Bwisban.

Boyd followed his old bum mate to Saints as a winger on a BIG upgrade from the Donks. He then followed his groomer to the Knights on even bigger money. He hurt his feeling playing footy, fixed them in Thailand and then went and signed back to his groomer on monies being paid by the f**kwit stupid Knights!

Blair I kinda get but he was f**king homesick and Waynos mate.

Pengai Jr was identified as a gun and chased. Broncs sogned the kid cause he wanted the Wayne "touch". He got overs and yet he is still on the bench. What a luxury?

The blokes u say are over the hill were still signed by that club and confirmed on unders what was offered elsewhere.

So are you dumb, stubborn, ignorant or just plain f**king sad about why everyone else thinks ur club gets a massive leg up.....

blaza88z

Coach
Bird can play anywhere, ideally I would want him in the backrow where he can popup at anytime

carcharias

Immortal
Wants to be a 5/8

Won't be at Broncos
Won't be fullback either
Why would Bennett move Darius from his best position?
A position he is better than bird in.
Isn't Milford 5/8?
Maybe he is about to get told he's playing for Redcliffe forever.

And centre is bird best position for now
A move into lock later

davi

Juniors
Erm except u have pretty much run in Texas for the Broncos about the Broncos and so the bwoncos can get an advantage in Bwisban.

Boyd followed his old bum mate to Saints as a winger on a BIG upgrade from the Donks. He then followed his groomer to the Knights on even bigger money. He hurt his feeling playing footy, fixed them in Thailand and then went and signed back to his groomer on monies being paid by the f**kwit stupid Knights!

Blair I kinda get but he was f**king homesick and Waynos mate.

Pengai Jr was identified as a gun and chased. Broncs sogned the kid cause he wanted the Wayne "touch". He got overs and yet he is still on the bench. What a luxury?

The blokes u say are over the hill were still signed by that club and confirmed on unders what was offered elsewhere.

So are you dumb, stubborn, ignorant or just plain f**king sad about why everyone else thinks ur club gets a massive leg up.....

It's a bit rich from you calling me dumb when your writing crap like this "Broncs sogned the kid" and "everyone else thinks ur club" . Learn to spell before you accuse me of being dumb wanka.

First Grade

davi

Juniors
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/spellcheck/english/?q=wanka
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/wanker
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wanker
As you can see wanka does not appear in an actual dictionary, just in some slang dictionary you have used to try and justify your error.
I notice you let the other word go with complete ignorance though. :)

I spelt the word correctly unlike the errors you made: Erm, bwoncos, Waynos, sogned, ur are they even words :D

Case Closed. :cool: