What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assault on Precinct 13. There's a few bits at the start that make you think it's going to be cliche-ridden - the cop who just got his retirement through, the burned out cop etc. Turns out to be very well balanced and quite violent. Good movie.

millersnose

Post Whore
have you seen "the day after" yet dean?

cant wait i still have the thread bookmarked where you said the science was accurate :lol:

fat_mike

Juniors
saw the ring 2 yesterday and it was apile of rubbish. story was all over the joint adn i became extremely bored about 30 minutes into the movie.

millersnose

Post Whore
thats such a shame

i was really hoping you would watch it

millersnose said:
do you think the science in that silly movie is "real enough"?

Dean Moriarty said:
Have never seen it. As I understand it, it talks about the effect of meltwater on ocean streams - that much is real science.

the effect of meltwater on ocean streams is certainly entertaining in the movie

you really should grab a copy :lol:

Cupid Stunt

Watched Hostage last night. Thank *insertappropriatedeity* I was in bed because it sucked. I'm sure someone will like it but it was slow & boring. Only Spanglish has put me to sleep faster this year.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Just saw "Stepford Wives".
One funny line in the whole movie...the ladies were discussing what you can make with pinecones during the Christmas holiday....

Stepford Wife: I'm going to use a pinecone as the baby Jesus this year.

Bobbi Markowitz (Bette Middler): And I'm going to attach a pinecone to my vibrator and have a really Merry Christmas this year.

carcharias

Immortal
I saw Ammityvile horror yesterday.

Not too bad at first then it got a bit ordinary towards the end.

A couple of big BOOO'S in it.
6/10

NC

Juniors
fat_mike said:
saw the ring 2 yesterday and it was apile of rubbish. story was all over the joint adn i became extremely bored about 30 minutes into the movie.
Agreed. I thought the first one was quite bad aswell so I have no idea why I went and saw this one.

fosie

Juniors
Saw Amityville on Tuesday. My first horror :lol: and i was old enough to get in. It was alrite......good horror but doens't leave u satisfied, well i didn't. Gotta lvoe half price tuesday ;-) . Couple of distubing moments though. Pretty good for horror.

j_tig

Juniors
just got home from seeing the extra. i give it a resounding meh. didnt really like it, didnt really dislike it!!! maybe wait for the dvd

choc_soldier

Coach
The Interpreter.

Kidman pulls off a Seff Erfikan accent very well. I thought it was quite a good thriller... makes you think a bit though.

Phillips

Referee
Cellular......would have been okay, if it wasnt for the piss poor acting ](*,)

S.W.A.T.....i expected better, alot better [-(

Resident Evil: Apocolypse......good movie :clap:

Sun_Down

Juniors
Garden State: 10/10

Ladder 49: 6.5/10

Team America: 7.5/10

...Garden State is not everyones cup of tea, I reccomend you see it, but you may or may not love it...

Samwise

Bench
Saw The Life & Death Of Peter Sellers and I Heart Huckabees the other day.

Life & Death of Peter Sellers isn't bad - Geoffrey Rush does a decent job.

I Heart Huckabees is awesome. Really quirky. loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.