What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Watched

Constantine - which I thought was good
House of Flying Daggers - which wasn't as good as crouching tiger, but alright
War of the Worlds - crap ending

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Bedsy - Let me know if you like Hitch

They have some of the best scenes on the movie website if you want some preview clips. Just put "HITCH" in google and away you go.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Yeah I'll let you know.
See I like those types of movies. So hopefully it's not a let down.

nöyd

Staff member
Cellular - :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper: :doubt:

Big Pete

Referee
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-Not bad, sort of confusing but got into it, didn't like the ending though, thought it was...meh.

Dodgeball- Some funny quotes, not a great comedy, just good.

Booyah

Bench
Not really a recent movie, but I finally sat down and watched 28 days later, which I've been meaning to watch for ages.

I thought it was very well done. It certainly had a Trainspotting feel to it with camera shots, lighting etc.

A few plot holes, but overall I thought it was great.

~bedsy~

First Grade
MysteryGirl said:
Bedsy - Let me know if you like Hitch

They have some of the best scenes on the movie website if you want some preview clips. Just put "HITCH" in google and away you go.
I didn't mind it that much, but I like cute movies like that.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I saw Hitch on sunday. it was super funny. there were a few :? moments when will smith does these speeches about love and blah blah blah he's a dirty tramp. there just happens to be random people walking by and deciding to stop and listen to his garble and yeah. he does it like 2 or 3 times, other than that, totally loved it. the fat guy from king of queens is in it and he fully makes the movie!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Feez_Giggles said:
I saw Hitch on sunday. it was super funny. there were a few :? moments when will smith does these speeches about love and blah blah blah he's a dirty tramp. there just happens to be random people walking by and deciding to stop and listen to his garble and yeah. he does it like 2 or 3 times, other than that, totally loved it. the fat guy from king of queens is in it and he fully makes the movie!!!
He was really good.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
fo sho

i have also seen constantine, hide and seek and phantom of the opera lately. all good movies :clap:

my friend saw spanglish last night. apparently its shyte

j_tig

Juniors
saw hitch last night, thought it was quite good, nice light hearted entertainment, looking forward to be cool (the sequel to get shorty), the rock playing a gay version of himself, john travolta reprising his role... looks funny!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Be Cool is really good, I liked it alot.
The Rock is so bloody funny.... one of his best roles.

Samwise

Bench
bedsy said:
Be Cool is really good, I liked it alot.
The Rock is so bloody funny.... one of his best roles.

Yeah I've read countless bad reviews on this film, but i really enjoyed it. Andre 3000 and the rock steal the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts