What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
MysteryGirl said:
I want to see the sequel to Miss Congeniality.
It probably won't be as funny - but I'll see it anyway.
Apprently it has got pretty good reviews.
I was worried it might be over the top, but I haven't heard anything bad about it.
I'm going to see it tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I just watched 'The Notebook' on DVD. Jesus, that's a depressing flick.

I also saw 'The Ring Two' yesterday. Absolutely shithouse.

choc_soldier

Coach
Robots.

It's a good kids flick, I'll give you that.

But they try to cram in to many current pop culture references, which means that in perhaps 10-20 years, it will be severely dated.

Also, too much schmaltz. It sometimes takes it too seriously.

And lookout guys and girls... Herbie is coming back! Going all retro... with the very spunkylicious Lindsey Lohan.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Ive recently seen Hitch and Constantine, come this tuesday im going to try to see Seed of chuky and Ring 2.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Feez_Giggles wrote:
I saw Hitch on sunday. it was super funny. there were a few moments when will smith does these speeches about love and blah blah blah he's a dirty tramp. there just happens to be random people walking by and deciding to stop and listen to his garble and yeah. he does it like 2 or 3 times, other than that, totally loved it. the fat guy from king of queens is in it and he fully makes the movie!!!

He was really good.

I went to see Hitch with my girlfriend. She thought it was mega funny!!!! as did i, but it was more her movie.

As for the fat guy from kings and queens, hell yes!!! he was awesome!!! loved the dancing :lol: :lol:

Tip to my fellow guys, its a good one to see with your girlfriends/wives. Light hearted humour which will set the mood for a nice meal.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Went to see the ring 2 yesterday with her. She got scared, i loved it, hehehe.

I found it more comedic than scary, but she didnt share the same opinion!! Loved it though, except nearly had my fingers ripped off from her holdin them so tight.

Next up for us is Boogeyman

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I saw the Fat Albert movie the other night. It was cute - especially if you've ever seen the Fat Albert cartoon....

but you'd have to be old to have seen that....like me. :(

jed

First Grade
Same here brook.

Did that come out here in Australia? I don't recall seeing it showing anywhere, I know it came out late last year in the US.

jed

First Grade
True, but that TV show was a classic, I grew up watching it in the afternoons, I'm just shocked that it hasn't come out here, or at least been released on DVD. :?

bomberman

Juniors
Sahara for me. Dirk Pitt is back!!!!! Might be a wee bit corny or cheesy, but that's what movie makers do to great books. Ruin them. Pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.