What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalzod

Immortal
Episode 3 which was good film, continues with the original Star Wars mythology...
Blade trinity that was the best blade film.

Sun_Down

Juniors
@ Cinemas
Beauty Shop - 2/5
Melinda and Melinda - 3.5/5

First Viewing
Shatterd Glass (2003) - 4/5
Lost in Translation (2003) 5/5

Generalzod

Immortal
i_love_matt_gidley said:
i heard Mr & Mrs. Smith was really good. I want to see it.

I am watching the longest yard on Sunday :D

I saw it with my wife today I tell yeah it was bloody boring even the actions scenes were crap.
don't waste your money....
True lies is such a better film....

Booyah

Bench
I want to see Mr & Mrs Smith as well. I've heard it's pretty good.

What was so bad about it?

Generalzod

Immortal
Booyah said:
I want to see Mr & Mrs Smith as well. I've heard it's pretty good.

What was so bad about it?

the acting was terrible, they tried to make the film funny but failed miserably, the action sequences looked fake.
It's just my opinion.

fosie

Juniors
I went to see Mr n Mrs Smith yesturday, i thought it was alright. Funny but had a pretty pointless story line.

legend

Coach
I thought Brad Pitt was pretty funny in Mr and Mrs Smith. The look on his face when Angelina was around his ankles on the dance floor was priceless.

j_tig

Juniors
saw mr and mrs smith and longest yard
both were alright, without being great! could predict longest yard almost completely havin seen mean machine.

"The Longest Yard" is not the best. Even by Sandler's fairly ordinary standards it wasn't all that flash. Almost as unfunny as "Punch Drunk Love", but at least that wasn't made as a comedy.

I saw "Spanglish" on the weekend on DVD and that was OK. He seems to do his best work when he's sharing the bill with someone else, aka with Jack Nicholson in "Anger Management" and Drew Barrymore in both "The Wedding Singer" and "50 First Dates". Prefer Ben Stiller to Adam Sandler anyday. On that note, I watched "Zoolander" again as well and it is really a brilliant p*ss take on the fashion industry. The "walk-off" with Owen Wilson, refereed by David Bowie, is great stuff.

nöyd

Staff member
j_tig said:
could predict longest yard almost completely havin seen mean machine.

Then you should also know that 2005's The Longest Yard & Mean Machine are remakes of a much better 1970's film called The Longest Yard starring Burt Reynolds.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I saw Batman Begins last Saturday. I really ennjoyed it. I think Bale has done a pretty good.... his still no Michael Keaton though.

I saw Madagascar today... I really liked this movie as well. It's so cute.

I watched Freddy Got Fingered the other day, possibly the most underrated movie of the last decade. Years ahead of its time, I don't care what anyone says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts