What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madison

Juniors
Wolf Creek.

I gave my friend bruises from squeezing her arm too tight. It was scary (for me anyways).

Rustay

Juniors
madison said:
Wolf Creek.

I gave my friend bruises from squeezing her arm too tight. It was scary (for me anyways).

Good movie. I personally didnt find it "scary" but some of the stuff in the movie is pretty f*cked up!

Saw 2, just saw it the other day and thought it was great. The only bit that got me a lil nervous was at the start actually. Seeing it with a major hangover so you are already feeling sick... :thumn

~bedsy~

First Grade
I saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire this morning. It was really good and I know see why it was rated M.
It's really good watching it, but the end is where it gets even better.
I would reccomend it to anyone.

j_tig

Juniors
saw saw 2 the other day. slightly dissapointed - not as good as the first one and a lot more predictable 3.5 stars
seeing harry potter tonight

les norton

First Grade
Having a bit of a movie session at mine today...

all based on my video shop dudes recommendations, hes been pretty stellar in the past

- mean creek
- crash (he said this was in his top 5...i'll let u know)
- sin city
- million dollar baby...cant believe I still havent seen this

leaguerules

Juniors
i saw harry potter yesterday awsome but im glad i had read the book before because certain bits they really rushed over. Im curious how people who hadnt read the books found understanding the movie.
But, overall really good hope the dvd will have an extended version

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well I know they cut out stuff from the movie, but I do agree with you about reading the book.

fosie

Juniors
Watched Edward Scissorhands recently.It was pretty good.
I'm waiting to see Harry Potter, all the feedback i'm getting is that it's good stuff and that Krum and Malfoy are hot.......:S

~bedsy~

First Grade
fosie said:
Watched Edward Scissorhands recently.It was pretty good.
I'm waiting to see Harry Potter, all the feedback i'm getting is that it's good stuff and that Krum and Malfoy are hot.......:S

Edward Scissorhands is one of my favorite Tim Burton films, I watch it all the time.

I didn't think Malfoy or Krum were hot at all.

fosie

Juniors
ahhh k, i can't believe that i'd never heard of it before watching it.
IMO Malfoy ain't hot and from pictures Krum ain't hot either, but i'll see.

les norton

First Grade
Saw Harry Potter yesterday...not bad, not the best but not bad

Watched Crash on Dvd...very good, recommend this one.
Finally got around to watching million dollar baby...cried my freaking eyes out

Samwise

Bench
yeah million dollar baby is pretty good, gets a little overly sentimental towards the end with the pie i think, but all in all a top movie.

I was in two minds with crash, I just think it tries too hard to push a message of social consciousness and ends up being just obvious and cliched.

I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang the other day, highly recommend this one. Normally I hate Val Kilmer, but he was bloody funny as gay perry. Downey Jr does a top job too.

les norton

First Grade
Samwise said:
I was in two minds with crash, I just think it tries too hard to push a message of social consciousness and ends up being just obvious and cliched.

I see your point...but the one scene with the locksmith outside his house...well it had me in tears within seconds only to take it away just as quik....gotta love when a movie can do that.

Saw "The Butterfly Effect" on the weekend. I can't stand Ashton Kucher but this is a very good movie. Very clever and a class ending. Someone mentioned that the DVD release had a different ending than the cinema release. If this is the case, I'd be interested to know what the difference is as the DVD tidied up everything nicely.

j_tig

Juniors
saw harry potter again for the second time last night - not nearly as good as the first time i saw it. i rate it as the best harry potter movie but the worst book adaptation. watching it a second time it just seemed rushed and not happy with the amount of stuff removed from the book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts