What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightybears

Bench
LESStar58 said:
Just saw Wolf Creek and it was a mind f**k and a half!

You are spared the gore but the real killer is that you are relaxed to the point that you know what ends up happening and just want all the nasty stuff to get started!

saw it on thursday

i reckon they ran out of money because they ended it too quickly
wake in fright still better [for an aussie "the outback is hell" type movie]

Saw "Employee of the Month" on the weekend on DVD. Very good and very different from what I was expecting. Some nice little plot twists towards the end. Steve Zahn had some classic lines and must have had a ball acting his part.

Dani

Immortal
LESStar58 said:
Just saw Wolf Creek and it was a mind f**k and a half!

You are spared the gore but the real killer is that you are relaxed to the point that you know what ends up happening and just want all the nasty stuff to get started!

I thought there would be more gore.
The best bit was "head on a stick".

~bedsy~

First Grade
I just saw "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride"
I really liked it, it was a good movie. Pretty funny and sad.

J-Man

Juniors
War Of The Worlds

Starts off good, then ends kind of strangely. Tom Cruise is kind of annoying in it too.

6.5/10

Phillips

Referee
Batman Begins, one of the worst movies i have ever seen, got so bored i didnt even bother watching the ending

worst batman movie of all time

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
8mm.

It must be Nicholas Cage movie month or something cos there is one of his movies on every night.

Anyway, 8mm sucked. The first 2/3rds of the movie were fairly interesting (I suppose they could be described as "unpleasant" but I'm pretty much immune to that tbh), then for some reason the last 3rd of the movie totally copped out with an orgy of heavy-handed moralising which rendered the rest of the movie redundant.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
I've heard nothing but good things about Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be playing here in Rocky. :evil:

knights 2004

Juniors
Phillips said:
Batman Begins, one of the worst movies i have ever seen, got so bored i didnt even bother watching the ending

worst batman movie of all time

get stuffed, thats the best batman movie of all time.
i think you need to re-watch some of the other batman movies, batman and batman returns were ok, but others were absolute crap, begins at least was half realistic

Phillips

Referee
knights 2004 said:
get stuffed, thats the best batman movie of all time.
i think you need to re-watch some of the other batman movies, batman and batman returns were ok, but others were absolute crap, begins at least was half realistic

lets not deny the facts, it was predictable and boring mixed with a lot of bad acting

knights 2004

Juniors
Phillips said:
lets not deny the facts, it was predictable and boring mixed with a lot of bad acting

yeah your right maybe they should make them watch batman and robin over and over before they make another one just to get the whole "quality" thing happening eh? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.