What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
ART Heist

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T EVER WATCH THIS MOVIE

it is without doubt the worst acted/scripted/directed movie ever made.

Ancorman
OK

julian87 said:
I saw Closer for the first time, and i think it is the sh*ttest movie i have ever seen!

I'd have to agree on that, although Natalie Portman looked very tasty.

Saw "Joyeux Noel" yesterday. One of the best war movies I've seen. Very moving stuff.

carcharias

Immortal
Eskimo Sharkie said:
I'd have to agree on that, although Natalie Portman looked very tasty.

Saw "Joyeux Noel" yesterday. One of the best war movies I've seen. Very moving stuff.
subtitles?

carcharias said:
subtitles?

Yes, there was but a fair amount of the dialogue is in English and I didn't think the subtitles detracted from the movie. It was quite a change to have all the main protagonists being historically accurate in terms of language/accents. It's definitely up there with "Das Boot" and "The Pianist" in terms of war movies for me.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Saw "25th Hour" last night - starring Ed Norton and directed by Spike Lee.

Great, underrated movie - get it out if you haven't already seen it ( it is a bit old -2002).

Norton has gotta be one of the best actors going around...

choc_soldier

Coach
* Orgazamatron - by the makers of South Park... very typical of them too, quite funny and flying close to the wind.

* Kicking and Screaming - A Will Ferrell straight-to-video one by the looks of it. I think it may be more a kids movie, but still allowed Ferrell to show his crafts. Quite good.

j_tig

Juniors
parra_panther said:
* Orgazamatron - by the makers of South Park... very typical of them too, quite funny and flying close to the wind.

* Kicking and Screaming - A Will Ferrell straight-to-video one by the looks of it. I think it may be more a kids movie, but still allowed Ferrell to show his crafts. Quite good.

havent seen either one, but kicking and screaming was at the cinemas for a little while

parra_panther said:

Definitely a kids' movie. Ferrell is much better in "Elf" or "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy".

raider_ktj

Juniors
I went to see Saw II during the week. I have the WEAKEST stomach when it comes to movies, I cannot watch thrillers/horrors etc. I had to leave the cinema because I thought I was going to throw up, then I walked out of the movie 10 mins before it finished... It was freakin scary as!
Besides the fact that i'm weak, it was actually pretty good. It's disturbing and psychotic but the people I went to see the movie with loved it.
I recommend it to those who havent see it yet

Big Pete

Referee
Edward Scissorhands.

Awesome movie for all those who hasvn't seen it go do yourself a favour and go rent out the dvd.

strewth_mate

Bench
Anchorman rocked.
Edward Scissorhands is tops.

Watched Misery last night for the first time. Thought it was fantastic, but it was pretty miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts