What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_tig

Juniors
watched wolf creek last night - massively overrated! i was pretty bored for the most part, was waiting for something to happen
also watched waiting (the restraunt movie with ryan renolds) not that bad a film, probably because my expectations were low. big language warning though

Dunno

Juniors
Went to see Stick It last night having not seen the trailer or really not knowing what the movie was about (I was feeling rather whipped when my friend asked me if I wanted to come). Anyway it was so sh*t, it kind of wandered in out of being a lame comedy and a second rate drama, leaving you uncertian whether to laugh or be taken in by it. Crap, cliched storyline with characters that you didn't warm to at all. 3 flaming turds out of 10

j_tig

Juniors
van wilder party liason - seen it before but watched it again last night. pretty funny but disgusting in part!
whilst waiting for the 2oclock soccer game started watching some random horror movie on channel nine - i think it was called she-creature. pretty bad!

LESStar58

Referee
j_tig said:
van wilder party liason - seen it before but watched it again last night. pretty funny but disgusting in part!

Ryan Reynolds finest hour!

That canine semen moment is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
I saw "The Break Up" last week and i did enjoy it more than i thought. I'm a huge Vince Vaughn fan so i was always gonna check it out.

Funny though, John Favreau was actually funnier than Vince Vaughn. It was basically both their roles in "swingers"... but the shoe was on the other foot!

Phillips

Referee
lock, stock & two smoking barrells - great movie, not as good as snatch though

jackie brown - sh*thouse, boring, waste of money

carlitos way - al pacino is a great actor, one of my favouite movies

the usual suspects - bit of a let down, though i will have to watch it again this time more closely

Status
Not open for further replies.