What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrundi99

First Grade
no.2_lukeburt said:
i saw X-3, and i am an x men fan, and was really really annoyed at the emission of jubilee and gambit and others, but an OK movie nonetheless

omission

2 True Blues

Coach

Eelementary said:
No no no, you got me wrong...We all planned to go to the cinema one day, and at that time on that day, the only film showing as The Da Vinci Code.

And as much as I didn't like the novel, I was prepared to watch the film, as I am a fan of sorts of Tom Hanks.

Fair enough cobber. Tom HANKS is always good isn't he !! The movie was far from in my top hundred, however thought it was OK. I never read the book, but love those mystery, search for treasure, history type of things. Didn't mind the movie, and Ron HOWARD is a great director !!!

Just watched Remember the Titans again last night. A fair feel good movie that one, with some laughs as well. Denzel WASHINGTON is a good actor as well. Preferred him in Training Day though. That was a great movie in my opinion !!! Thought he was pretty good in GLORY as well !!!!

hrundi99

First Grade
2 True Blues said:

G'day Hrundi99. Have not seen you on the Jets forum for a while. Have you been going to any Jets games this season mate ????;-)

Not as many as I'd like to, due to other rugby league commitments.

Eelementary

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:

Fair enough cobber. Tom HANKS is always good isn't he !! The movie was far from in my top hundred, however thought it was OK. I never read the book, but love those mystery, search for treasure, history type of things. Didn't mind the movie, and Ron HOWARD is a great director !!!

Just watched Remember the Titans again last night. A fair feel good movie that one, with some laughs as well. Denzel WASHINGTON is a good actor as well. Preferred him in Training Day though. That was a great movie in my opinion !!! Thought he was pretty good in GLORY as well !!!!

I just felt the pace and emphasis was way off. They'd spend ages on one area, and then much less on a more important area.

And (though it's not the movie's fault if it's a film of the novel) the characterisation and storyline is very poor in my opinion.

But I do find the theories interesting, even if they are rubbish.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - on telly the other night.................! what utter crap....a kids movie for sure!.....big let down after the first one IMO....:(

Frederick

Staff member
Last movie I saw was Meet the Fockers, the other night on FOX. Great movie. Also made me think back to when Mum and I saw it at the movies. De Niro had just said "Jinx is trained to deal with all aquatic situations", to which Mum said at the top of her voice "Oh get f**ked!". Whole cinema cracked up :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Meet the Fokkers was pretty good, and the sequal was OK as well. Got some good crack up's during it for sure !!!!

Watched that Stalingrad WW2 movie again last night, " Enemy at the Gates " Has it's moments but not that great !!!!

Frederick

Staff member
I watched about half of Monster last night, with the TV muted. Was quite confusing :p

2 True Blues

Coach
The Untouchables ( again ) Good movie !!!! I reckon.....Sean CONNERY is one of my favourite actors though......

LESStar58

Referee
2 True Blues said:
Watched that Stalingrad WW2 movie again last night, " Enemy at the Gates " Has it's moments but not that great !!!!

Tell me about it! Russians with English accents? Oh, do f**k off! :crazy:

LESStar58

Referee
I saw "Just Friends" last nite. I am a big fan of Ryan Reynolds as an actor. One of the fnniest sons of bitches on the planet but he wasn't anywhere near as good in "Just Friends".

Also saw "Jarhead" last night. People have ripped it but I enjoyed it!

LESStar58

Referee
Just saw "Michael Collins" for the first time.

It features the WORST irish accent I have ever heard courtesy of Julia Roberts. Yet more proof she can't act!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts