What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunno

Juniors
Went and saw 'Click' last night. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Had some good moments. Better than some of Sandler's other recent movies

Bumble

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
yes...almost as good as house of 1000 corpses.

You say that like it's a good thing...House of 1000 Corpses is probably the worst film I've ever seen.

choc_soldier

Coach
Click. One of Sandler's better efforts, it must be said.

Saw previews for the new Will Ferell movie (Talladega Nights) and the new Mick Molloy movie (BoyTown).

Both look hilarious!

hrundi99

First Grade
Phillips said:
i dont know how people can laugh at Will Ferell

Because he's funny...

You should hire the SNL Best of DVDs. Quality stuff.

Having said that, I hated Anchorman, and don't even get me started on Bewitched.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Bumble said:
You say that like it's a good thing...House of 1000 Corpses is probably the worst film I've ever seen.

i loved it.

i saw the version tha tdidnt go to the movies....was well good.

2 True Blues

Coach
The ANZAC mini series. The one with Paul Hoges and that bloke John BLAKE who was destined to be the next Mel GIBSON prior to that car accident that put him in a bed for life. Great series !!!!! ( BLAKE was also in that movie The Light Horseman ) which was a great story. The charge of the light horse brigade at Beerasheeba !!!

Booyah

Bench
Garden State with Zac 'J.D' Braff.

Strange movie. Some amusing parts but I didn't really find it very funny, as some of my mates swore it was.

strewth_mate

Bench
The Boy Who Plays on the Buddhas of Bamiyan.

Doco following a kid and his family who live in the caves where the Buddah statues were destroyed by the Taliban in 2001. Very very interesting; not to sound condescending but the kid has nothing and he's the happiest guy in the world. Great scenery and music, doesn't hurt to watch something like this now an again.

Status
Not open for further replies.