What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Choppies said:
Just watched Empire Of the Sun again.
Thats a mighty fine little movie that one....I've only seen it once but keep meaning to buy it on DVD! :)

Re: What movie have you recently seen?

Cheaper by the Dozen 2

2 True Blues

Coach
Saw Da Vinci code at the movies. Thought it was awesome. But just watched The score with edward NORTON and DeNIRO on DVD. Was pretty good as well........

Kiwi

First Grade
X-Men 3

Loved it, even though as an X-Men fan, alot of the story was left out and I missed Gambit and Jubilee ect.

j_tig

Juniors
Kiwi said:
X-Men 3

Loved it, even though as an X-Men fan, alot of the story was left out and I missed Gambit and Jubilee ect.
i saw this last night and im still unsure about how i feel about it! i think its a good film BUT a crap x men film

Breadman

Juniors
Grizzly man - doco about this nutcase who lives amongst the bears.
Must see, this dude is an absolute nutter, funny in a disturbing kind of way

Jarhead - Average, some funny parts, just a pisstake of the Marines really

Red Dust - Good movie, worth watching, its about the reconciliation trials in S.Africa

2 True Blues

Coach
Interesting that if you read the novel and hated it, that you actually forked out cash to see the movie. Would seem rather elementary to me that maybe you never went and saw it at all.

And if you hated the book and still went and saw the movie that it was perhaps a rather :crazy: option, and you would have been better spending your hard earned cash elsewhere. Say a donation at church or something !!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i saw X-3, and i am an x men fan, and was really really annoyed at the emission of jubilee and gambit and others, but an OK movie nonetheless

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I also saw Brokeback Mountain and Crash recently, and they are BRILLIANT movies, the both of them , great movies, if u havent seen them watch them!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
Interesting that if you read the novel and hated it, that you actually forked out cash to see the movie. Would seem rather elementary to me that maybe you never went and saw it at all.

And if you hated the book and still went and saw the movie that it was perhaps a rather :crazy: option, and you would have been better spending your hard earned cash elsewhere. Say a donation at church or something !!

Didn't pay. Got some of those ticket voucher things for my birthday, and it was the only film on at the time.

Hence, your instincts are wrong.

And I did give the movie a fair go. And I still thought it was rubbish.

2 True Blues

Coach

Eelementary said:
Didn't pay. Got some of those ticket voucher things for my birthday, and it was the only film on at the time.

Hence, your instincts are wrong.

And I did give the movie a fair go. And I still thought it was rubbish.

So you went to a movie theatre that only plays the one movie ALL day long over and over. And the tickets expired that day, so you could not wait for a movie to come on that you actually liked. RRIIGGHHTT !!!!;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:

So you went to a movie theatre that only plays the one movie ALL day long over and over. And the tickets expired that day, so you could not wait for a movie to come on that you actually liked. RRIIGGHHTT !!!!;-)

No no no, you got me wrong...We all planned to go to the cinema one day, and at that time on that day, the only film showing as The Da Vinci Code.

And as much as I didn't like the novel, I was prepared to watch the film, as I am a fan of sorts of Tom Hanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.