What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utey

Coach
Jus saw the new Adam Sandler one, Click. I thought it was pretty good. Not his best stuff but very worth the trip.

LESStar58

Referee
j_tig said:
watched mystery alaska the other night while waiting for the soccer - not too bad

i saw it the other nite for the first time in ages as well!

brilliant flick... love the scene where the bloke has to slide across the ice naked! :lol:

Big Pete

Referee
Click. One of the best Adam Sandler movies ever. However not his funniest.

Just had a good story and I really enjoyed it.

strewth_mate

Bench
Superman Returns.

Good fun really. You can criticise it for being a bit cheesy and pushing the emotional angle a bit, but really, when has a Superman movie been anything but cheesy and ridiculous? I can see how some people might take it to be a bit stupid, but you need more realistic expectations for a movie like this. I thought it was fantastic and very well done.

sydraider

First Grade
Yeah I also seen Superman Returns.

If you are a fan of the franchise or the character itself, you will enjoy it. If not wait for the dvd. Was a but cheesy in parts, overall I didnt think it was too bad, I enjoyed it.

Generalzod

Immortal
sydraider said:
Yeah I also seen Superman Returns.

If you are a fan of the franchise or the character itself, you will enjoy it. If not wait for the dvd. Was a but cheesy in parts, overall I didnt think it was too bad, I enjoyed it.

I loved it....

strewth_mate

Bench
The Island.

Predictable in parts and the politics or moral message might ruin it for some, but I think it developed nicely and was very enjoyable.

Dunno

Juniors
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Nowhere near as good as the first two. Features none of the original cast. Poor storyline but Nathalie Kelley is quite easy on the eye however :hitit:

Frederick

Staff member
I was watching Hook today for the first time in years. Let me tell you, that whole "think happy thoughts to fly" stuff is complete BS! You heard it here first :p

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Captain_Fred said:
I was watching Hook today for the first time in years. Let me tell you, that whole "think happy thoughts to fly" stuff is complete BS! You heard it here first :p
Thanks for busting that myth Freddy!!!! :fist: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.