What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strewth_mate

Bench
<thinks of Nathalie Kelley>

<looks at feet on ground>

...Dammit Fred, you're right :fist:

I haven't seen Hook for years. Couldn't believe it was Dustin Hoffman when I realised not too long ago. Jeez, Phil Collins is in it too :crazy:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Superman Returns

Not a huge Superman fan (I hate the fact he's practically invincible), but this was OK. Brandon Routh kind of looks like Christopher Reeve (a massive plus imo) and his confident Superman and geeky, likable Kent are very well-played. Kevin Spacey is, as always, very good.

My only gripe is that it was about 2 and a half hours long or something!

Jono078

Referee
Eelementary said:
Superman Returns

Not a huge Superman fan (I hate the fact he's practically invincible), but this was OK. Brandon Routh kind of looks like Christopher Reeve (a massive plus imo) and his confident Superman and geeky, likable Kent are very well-played. Kevin Spacey is, as always, very good.

My only gripe is that it was about 2 and a half hours long or something!

IMO it would of been better if it went longer.. Apparently they cut out alot of good scenes like where Superman was (just before he arrived back on earth) and how he got the job back instead of just seeing him walk back into the Dailey Planet in stuff.

Thats the only reason im not giving it 5/5 .. They seemed to have chop some things out that could of made the movie better by explaining things better.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Jono078 said:
IMO it would of been better if it went longer.. Apparently they cut out alot of good scenes like where Superman was (just before he arrived back on earth) and how he got the job back instead of just seeing him walk back into the Dailey Planet in stuff.

Thats the only reason im not giving it 5/5 .. They seemed to have chop some things out that could of made the movie better by explaining things better.

The reason I disliked it being so long is that, as a superhero, Superman bores me. He's pretty much invincible lol. And to me, it's kind of boring.

Plus imo they spent too much time with pedantic scenes everyone already knew the answers to anyway.

Booyah

Bench
newtownbluebags said:
Walk the Line!...again..great movie!:D

How good is that? I love it. I've watched it about a dozen times already and still not sick of it. The singing is great too.

McLovin

Staff member
Is Silent Hill one of those straight to DVD movies?? or is it out in the cinemas??

Frederick

Staff member
I watched The Day After Tomorrow again last night - I love a good ol' disaster flick, no matter how cliched and tacky they can be :p

McLovin

Staff member
Gotta agree with ya Phillips. That movie was rubbish. Scary??? hell no. The story was too slow...

shadow grinder

First Grade
Phillips said:
just watched wolf creek

seriously, its got to be the WORST movie ever made.

0/10 for me

yeah? i liked it...it wasnt scary, but the last horror movie that scared me was the excorcist when i was 8 yrs old.

it was a little drawn out in the start...but i didnt mind it...ild give it

5.5/10

Havoc

Juniors
Watched "Click" this week, with Adam Sandler.

Not bad at all, pretty funny but slows a bit in the second half of the movie.

Still gets a 7

j_tig

Juniors
saw pirates f the carribean 2 the other night at a sneak preview
loved it, a lot more slapsticky than the first but a great movie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts