What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
Pensacola Q.C said:
Hey I thought 16 blocks rocked. Story wise it was pretty cliched but the perormances and the way it played out really made it seem a top draw cop movie. BTW David Morse is one of the most underrated actors of all time.

Want to see that one as well lads. Thought it would be good !!

LESStar58

Referee
I just got done watching Flogging Molly's documentary DVD "Whiksey on a Sunday"....

I've been listening to this band for about 4 years and the doco has given me a whole new respect for a band that are incredibly down to earth and come from humble beginnings, just out to have a good time which is what rock n roll is all about...

A few stories that certain band members told had me speechless!

roboshark

Coach
Pensacola Q.C said:
Hey I thought 16 blocks rocked. Story wise it was pretty cliched but the perormances and the way it played out really made it seem a top draw cop movie. BTW David Morse is one of the most underrated actors of all time.

yep- was excellent in the green mile

j_tig

Juniors
watched a few movies this weekend
remake of the pink panther - woefully predictable, got a couple of giggles but thats it, wasnt impressed with it
domino - not too bad, kinda trippy - didnt know whether to like or dislike any of the characters which was the point i think. loved the 'celebrity hostages'
the warriors - watched that last night after dad raving on about it. not that bad a movie - interesting premise and i loved the clothing/costumes!
best part of the movie was 'warriors, come out to play!'

McLovin

Staff member
Date Movie - RUBBISH (although Hannigan almost made up for it)

Barely Legal - EVEN MORE RUBBISH (My god National Lampoon movies have gone crapola lately)

McLovin

Staff member
carcharias said:
Flightplan

worst end to a movie ever...EVER!

Do not watch this movie.

haha...Gotta agree with you on your first point. The rest of the movie was half decent though so my recommendation would be to see the movie up until the hour mark, then switch it off...

Cupid Stunt

Boondock Saints got a run last night. I just love that movie & I have no idea why.

Clerks 2 has also had about 6 or 7 showings in the last few days. Awesome.

carcharias

Immortal
MC84 said:
haha...Gotta agree with you on your first point. The rest of the movie was half decent though so my recommendation would be to see the movie up until the hour mark, then switch it off...
Yep correct .
The movie isn't too bad with some credible actors in it.
The end is just crap.
I can't belive Jodie Forster would agree to such a sh*t ending to a movie.

It was cliche' city.

Status
Not open for further replies.