What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Tsotsi last night on DVD. Set in South Africa's shanty towns about a kid who is a thug and Carjacks a woman's BMW, later to fins out there's a baby in the back seat.

Pretty good but I hoped it would offer more. 3.5 stars.

Went with my wife to see The Lake House on the weekend. Surprisingly good for a chick flick. Donnie Darko meets The Notebook.

Jono078

Referee
Date Movie - Quite Crap, but didnt expect much from it anyway - 2/10

Walk The Line - I enjoyed it :D Worth watching/owning - 9/10

2 True Blues

Coach
Steel Dragon said:
King Authur - Ian Griffud, Keira Nightley, and that bloke from Sin City

its not very good BTW...

Yeah, there have been better efforts of the story I reckon. Even that movie " First Knight " was better with Sean CONNERY playing King Arthur.....

Steel Dragon

Bench
2 True Blues said:
Yeah, there have been better efforts of the story I reckon. Even that movie " First Knight " was better with Sean CONNERY playing King Arthur.....

I dunno - Richard Gere is pretty terrible.

2 True Blues

Coach
Steel Dragon said:
I dunno - Richard Gere is pretty terrible.

Don't let my girl here you say that mate....LMAO.......;-) That bloke has more R@@Ts than we have had hot dinners....LOL............:lol: :lol:

Steel Dragon

Bench
2 True Blues said:
Don't let my girl here you say that mate....LMAO.......;-) That bloke has more R@@Ts than we have had hot dinners....LOL............:lol: :lol:

Ive had several hot r00ts and several more hot dinners - and i havent had to be a total wank!ng a$$ wipe to get either.

Richard Gere has made a career out of it.

That said - Primal Fear is awesome
but only cos of Ed Norton!

2 True Blues

Coach
Steel Dragon said:
Ive had several hot r00ts and several more hot dinners - and i havent had to be a total wank!ng a$$ wipe to get either.

Richard Gere has made a career out of it.

That said - Primal Fear is awesome
but only cos of Ed Norton!

Well mate. I have had my share of both as well times a million. But were you ever paid for doing it like he was....LMAO......Who cares if someone thinks your a wank if you have had hot dinners for free, hot chicks for free, and still got paid for immortality on Earth on screen and they paid you for doing somehting that you loved.

Would rather be him than you or me !!!! Not a real fan or nothing but the bloke has certainly done very well, and the chicks absolutley loved him.............;-) :sarcasm: :crazy: :sarcasm: :lol:

Steel Dragon

Bench
Richard Gere aside.......................

I saw Date Movie and Tristan + Isolde last night.

Date Movie isnt great, had its moments - but couldve been heaps better with some simple adjustments.

Tristan + Isolde = Braveheart x Romeo & Juliet
its pretty good. Gore for the guys, love for the ladies - something for everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts