What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupid Stunt

Beer League: I laughed through alot of this but it's fart joke kinda movie. Oh & if you dont like bad language stay away. Has the Karate Kid all grown up in it but dont let that put you off! :D

Ghoulies

Bench
Just saw 'The Prestige', and I have to say that Christopher Nolan is a genius.

I thought he was brilliant after Memento, but this just reinforced in my mind that he is all quality.

DeeGan

Bench
Do yourselves a favour, grab a copy of a movie called Grandma's Boy which is made by Adam Sandler's production company. Sandler is not in it though his mates from all of his movies are - hillarious stuff!

It centers around a 35 y.o. games tester who lives is forced to move in with his grandma (Everybody Loves Raymond mother) and her two flat mates.

2 True Blues

Coach
Watched that Tom Hanks movie road to perdition again last night. actually own it on DVD. Bit dark at times, but HANKS is an absloute acting legend and makes the movie. Am also a fan of paul NEWMAN from his older days and the suggorting cast is awesome. Underrated movie all in all I reckon. TOP quality acting and a good story line !!

carcharias

Immortal
newtownbluebags said:
Stealh - utter sh*t! :thumbd:

haha
I watched it as well.

North Korea looked suspicously like the blue mountains.

This movie is on Fox this month...do not ..what ever you do watch it.

It had some pretty credible actors in it as well...terrible stuff.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
carcharias said:
haha
I watched it as well.

North Korea looked suspicously like the blue mountains.

This movie is on Fox this month...do not ..what ever you do watch it.

It had some pretty credible actors in it as well...terrible stuff.
:lol: True carcharias!.....all that sandstone in the one place! :crazy: & I spotted Richard Roxburgh (sp) Megan Gale (I think) & John Waters!...must have been a lot of Aust input in that flick!.....bloody awful it is!!!

carcharias

Immortal
newtownbluebags said:
:lol: True carcharias!.....all that sandstone in the one place! :crazy: & I spotted Richard Roxburgh (sp) Megan Gale (I think) & John Waters!...must have been a lot of Aust input in that flick!.....bloody awful it is!!!
yep
one of the henchmen was also the bad guy in "little fish".
It had to be made here.
I reckon Jaime Fox asked to be killed off early to protect his reputation.

McLovin

Staff member
Last House on the Left - Wes Cravens best movie my ass

Aeon Flux - Sux

Stealth - Forget Forest Gump. Shutdown Shawshank. Leaves the Titanic at the bottom. This is movie masterpiece. Never leave a robosapien outside in a thunderstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.