What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzah72

Bench
Four Lions - that ridiculous it was funny.

This is seriously one of the funnier movies i have seen in quite some time!

Barry: What's with the gun?
Waj: Proper replica man.
Barry: It's too small man!
Waj: Not too small, brother. Big hands!

Hahaha funny stuff.

skeepe

Immortal
Saw Little Fockers tonight.

Absolutely dire. It's hard seeing Robert De Niro like this.

gronkathon

First Grade
Robert De Niros career is similar to the arc of Stevie Wonder. Amazing transformative art followed by a slow death of material that gets worse with every release

skeepe

Immortal
Defendor - A lot better than I expected. Great performances from Woody Harrelson and Kat Dennings.

Hellbound - Hellraiser II - Outstanding.

Dragon

Coach
Get him to the Greek

Biggest pile of sh*t ive seen in a long time. Usually a fan of Jonah Hill and thought he and Brand were great in Forgetting Sarha Marshall. But man this just plain sucked

Cupid Stunt

Watched 127 Hours & Waiting For Superman last night. 127 was ok, not my kind of movie but it was still worth a watch. Thankfully it wasn't as "Hollywood" as I expected. Well worth seeing though.

Waiting For Superman is a doco on the US education system. It's scary to see how, as a supposed world super power, they let kids enter "Failure Factories" year after year. It makes a damning argument for private/charter education over state run. I'd really like to see something similar done on Australian schools for comparison. It was easy to see why certain unions & politicians were against this movie being made for the public.

Brokeback Mountain. Didn't do much for me. Some good scenario at times, especially Anne Hathaway's tits.

Can I suggest you watch "Love & Other Drugs". Not so much for the plot or acting just quietly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts